The summer window is officially open, and Premier League clubs have wasted no time in doing deals. But what do you remember of the transfer silly season so far?
1) Robin van Persie scored his first Manchester United goal in a 3-2 win over which club?
2) What was the price when United bough Nemanja Vidic in 2006?
3) Name Edwin van der Sar's four professional clubs in chronological order.
Ajax, Juventus, Fulham and Manchester United.
4) Against which club did Steve Bruce score the two late headers that helped win the 1992-93 title?
5) What number shirt did Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wear throughout his United career?
6) "Welcome to United. Cantona used to kill them." Who said that to Dwight Yorke after blasting balls at his body on his first day of United training?
7) Who did Denis Irwin put at left-back when asked to come up with his best Man United XI?
8) Cristiano Ronaldo was sent off in a Manchester derby in 2006 for kicking which player?
9) In which Oscar-winning film did Eric Cantona play Monsieur de Foix?
10) Which player did Sir Alex Ferguson describe as "the bargain of the century"?
11) "He's a f***ing great player, and youse are all f***ing idiots." Who was the player?
Juan Sebastián Verón.
12) Which flop's arrival in England was delayed until his girfriend was 16 and so could get married?
13) Gabriel Obertan was signed for £3m from which club?
14) At which current Championship club did Eric Djemba-Djemba have a loan spell?
15) Dimitar Berbatov scored five goals in one game against which team in 2010?
16) Who was the first East Asian player to sign for Man United in 2004?
17) Man United paid a current Premier League club £2m compensation for which flop striker?
18) Against which team did Massimo Taibi let in a goal that effectively ended his United career?
19) "I only paid £170,000 but still get condemned for it." Whi's the player?
20) Whose name were you waiting to see in the bottom half of this quiz?