Southampton top the list but perhaps it's Aston Villa who should get most credit. Their defence is the reason why they are sitting comfortably in mid-table...
Garrulous, uncompromising, always fighting his corner, but not without charm if the mood takes him. Sam Allardyce is the Premier League's classic Proper Football Man...
1) Ruud Gullit has managed five teams - name them.
Chelsea, Newcastle, Feyenoord, LA Galaxy, Terek Grozny
2) Which player spent five years in the Midlands, sandwiched by two spells at PSV?
3) Name the three English clubs Edgar Davids has represented.
Spurs, Crystal Palace and Barnet
4) About which Dutch striker did Dave Bassett once say: "If you can see him walking funny, you know where we've stuck his olive branch"?
Pierre van Hooijdonk
5) Which Dutchman did Newcastle sign from Barcelona then sell to Valencia?
6) Which striker's career path in England read: Leeds, Huddersfield, Preston, Oldham, Darlington, Macclesfield, Brentford?
7) Which Dutch goalkeeper's ex-girlfriend tried to sell a video of the couple engaged in what will shall call a 'private bedroom act involving accessories'?
8) Which manager bought Dennis Bergkamp for Arsenal?
9) Which former Manchester City midfielder very nearly cut Dennis Irwin in half with a tackle during a Champions League game, before he moved to England?
10) Why was Ruud van Nistelrooy's transfer to Manchester United delayed by a year?
He ruptured cruciate knee ligaments shortly after problems were uncovered in a medical
11) Which player said: "It's easy for people to say that I chose Chelsea ahead of Manchester United for the money....I feel that maybe Manchester United's best years are now behind them."
12) Which two clubs other than Liverpool did Sander Westerveld appear for in England?
Portsmouth and Everton
13) Other than Manchester United, with who else did Edwin van der Sar win the Champions League?
14) Which winger said of Phil Neville: "He was Moyes' pet so I picked on him a lot. I think he told everything that was going on to the boss and that's why he was captain, he was a snitch. It is a complete joke he played more than 250 games for Manchester United and almost 60 games for England."
Andy van der Meyde
15) Which Dutchman commuted to training from Amsterdam for training at Chelsea?
16) Which Dutchman did Joe Kinnear claim he signed for Newcastle, despite the player arriving at St James's some three years before Kinnear?
17) Whose career path reads: Ajax, Milan, Barcelona, Middlesbrough, PSV?
18) Which former West Ham striker was reported to have gone AWOL and lived in a caravan (although this may have been a myth)?
19) Six of the Dutch starting line-up in the 2010 World Cup final have played in the Premier League - name them.
John Heitinga, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Nigel de Jong, Arjen Robben, Dirk Kuyt and Robin van Persie.
20) And another has just signed for a Premier League club - name him.