Harry Kane is the predictable mover, but the headline news in our England ladder concerns Michael Carrick and Theo Walcott. We just can't find space...
As Raheem Sterling's contract negotiations rumble on, WhoScored examine where he performs best. 'Why would you play him at wing-back Brendan?' is the question?
1) Ruud Gullit has managed five teams - name them.
2) Which player spent five years in the Midlands, sandwiched by two spells at PSV?
3) Name the three English clubs Edgar Davids has represented.
4) About which Dutch striker did Dave Bassett once say: "If you can see him walking funny, you know where we've stuck his olive branch"?
5) Which Dutchman did Newcastle sign from Barcelona then sell to Valencia?
6) Which striker's career path in England read: Leeds, Huddersfield, Preston, Oldham, Darlington, Macclesfield, Brentford?
7) Which Dutch goalkeeper's ex-girlfriend tried to sell a video of the couple engaged in what will shall call a 'private bedroom act involving accessories'?
8) Which manager bought Dennis Bergkamp for Arsenal?
9) Which former Manchester City midfielder very nearly cut Dennis Irwin in half with a tackle during a Champions League game, before he moved to England?
10) Why was Ruud van Nistelrooy's transfer to Manchester United delayed by a year?
11) Which player said: "It's easy for people to say that I chose Chelsea ahead of Manchester United for the money....I feel that maybe Manchester United's best years are now behind them."
12) Which two clubs other than Liverpool did Sander Westerveld appear for in England?
13) Other than Manchester United, with who else did Edwin van der Sar win the Champions League?
14) Which winger said of Phil Neville: "He was Moyes' pet so I picked on him a lot. I think he told everything that was going on to the boss and that's why he was captain, he was a snitch. It is a complete joke he played more than 250 games for Manchester United and almost 60 games for England."
15) Which Dutchman commuted to training from Amsterdam for training at Chelsea?
16) Which Dutchman did Joe Kinnear claim he signed for Newcastle, despite the player arriving at St James's some three years before Kinnear?
17) Whose career path reads: Ajax, Milan, Barcelona, Middlesbrough, PSV?
18) Which former West Ham striker was reported to have gone AWOL and lived in a caravan (although this may have been a myth)?
19) Six of the Dutch starting line-up in the 2010 World Cup final have played in the Premier League - name them.
20) And another has just signed for a Premier League club - name him.
Done? The answers are here.