One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
We have 20 questions about every club's leading goalscorers in Premier League history. How well do you know your goal-getters?
1) Which winger did Birmingham sell to Norwich this summer?
2) How many of their 46 Championship matches did Blackburn win last season:
a) 14 b) 16 c) 18
3) Which of Blackpool's summer signings joined Sunderland for £5million in 2007?
4) At which Championship club did new Bolton signing Jermaine Beckford enjoy a loan spell last season?
5) Who was Bournemouth's top scorer in their promotion-winning campaign last year?
6) What object on the floor of Brighton's away dressing room greeted the Crystal Palace team when they arrived for the play-off semi-final second leg last season?
7) Should Burnley manager Sean Dyche's voice be described as a) gravelly or b) velvety?
8) Charlton boss Chris Powell has described Ricardo Fuller as 'a bit of a match winner' as he considers offering the striker a new deal, but how many match-winning strikes did Fuller score for the Addicks last season?
9) How many current Championship bosses have been permanent managers in the Premier League?
10) Which Chelsea youngster starred on loan at Watford last season?
11) Which current Championship boss once claimed his former club's fans should call him 'Moses', "because we led them from the wilderness."
12) Of the Championship's top five scorers last season, which would be the cheapest name to get on the back of your shirt?
13) How many managers, including caretakers, did Blackburn employ last season?
14) Which team is currently on the longest unbroken run in the second tier?
15) Which Championship manager is the fifth longest-serving boss in England?
16) Name the Leeds summer signing who scored two goals for Oldham in the Latics' 3-2 FA Cup victory over Liverpool last season.
17) Which player did QPR sell to Nottingham Forest this summer despite Harry Redknapp saying in December: "If you had 11 (of him) you wouldn't be in this trouble, would you?"
18) True or false: New Millwall signing Scott McDonald has made 26 appearances for Australia without scoring a goal.
19) Which Manchester United youngster has joined Ipswich on loan?
20) Which player has the shortest odds to finish as the Championship's top scorer?
The answers are this way...