He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
1) Manchester United, Royal Antwerp, Hull, Tottenham, Sunderland
2) Newcastle, QPR, Crystal Palace, Birmingham
3) FC Metz, Newcastle United, Tottenham, Wolves
4) Manchester United, West Brom, Sunderland
5) Joe Public, W Connection, Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke, Sunderland
6) Ipswich, Charlton, Tottenham, Sunderland
7) Boca Juniors, Milan, San Lorenzo, Alaves, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Deportivo La Coruna
8) Gillingham, Wolves
9) Rayo B, Rayo Vallecano, Real Madrid B, Almeria, Sevilla.
10) Real Madrid B, Real Madrid, Osasuna, Getafe, Valencia
11) Levante B, Valencia, Celta Vigo, Villarreal, Newcastle
12) Crystal Palace, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Fulham, Aston Villa, Cardiff City, QPR, Newcastle, QPR
13) Cesena, Forli, Bellaria Igea, Pavia, Juventus
14) Villarreal, Recreativo, Villarreal, Malaga
15) Millwall, Blackburn, QPR
16) Blackpool, Macclesfield Town, Stockport County, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers
17) Joinville, Cruzeiro, Benfica
18) West Ham, Swindon, Birmingham, Tottenham
19) Joué-lès-Tours, Tours, Gueugnon, PSG, Newcastle, Man City, Portsmouth
20) Luton, West Brom, Aston Villa, Leicester City, Birmingham City
Come this way for the answers...