With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
* Jack Wilshere was fouled eight times v Villa on Saturday. No other player in the PL was fouled more than six times this weekend.
* Aaron Ramsey made more passes (92) than any other player in Arsenal's defeat to Aston Villa. Wilshere made 86.
* Olivier Giroud had six shots v Villa but only one (his goal) hit the target.
* Christian Benteke won a massive 14 aerial duels on Saturday v Arsenal - more than any other player this weekend.
* Benteke has now scored 21 goals in 35 PL games for Villa.
* No PL player recorded more successful dribbles than Fabian Delph (6).
* Cardiff had more possession (56%) and a better pass completion rate (75%) than West Ham.
* Cardiff had 12 shots on Saturday but only one (from Matthew Connolly) hit the target.
* Wide players Craig Bellamy and Peter Whittingham found a teammate with only one of their combined 12 crosses.
* Eden Hazard joined Philippe Coutinho at the top of the 'key passes' chart by creating six chances this weekend.
* Frank Lampard has now scored 166 PL goals (42 of which have been penalties).
* Chelsea's players lost the ball 18 times v Hull purely from having a poor touch.
* Palace's XI that started v Tottenham on Sunday have only scored one Premier League goal (Aaron Wilbraham for Norwich in a 2-1 defeat to Fulham in 2012).
* Wilbraham was caught offside more times (3) than any other PL player this weekend.
* No Palace player created more than one chance for his teammates at Selhurst Park.
* Only Man City (90%) had a better pass accuracy over the weekend than Everton (88.3%), who averaged (79.4%) under David Moyes last season.
* Ross Barkley recorded an impressive 96% pass completion rate and had more shots (4) than any other Everton player v Norwich.
* Leighton Baines created five chances for his teammates but none were taken.
* Fulham won despite spending just 18% of the game in Sunderland's half and scored with their only shot on target.
* Brede Hangeland and Aaron Hughes made 23 clearances in total for Fulham at Sunderland.
* No PL player was dispossessed more times than Dimitar Berbatov (6) this weekend.
* No PL team recorded more successful dribbles (17) than Hull this weekend. Robbie Brady dribbled past Chelsea players five times.
* Ahmed Elmohamady touched the ball more times (110) than any other player during Chelsea v Hull.
* No Hull player created more than one chance for his teammates at Stamford Bridge.
* Liverpool had more shots than any other PL side this weekend with 25 (11 were on target).
* Philippe Coutinho (6) and Iago Aspas (5) created 11 of those chances in total.
* Coutinho matched Lucas Leiva tackle for tackle with six each of Liverpool's 33.
*Edin Dzeko had more shots (8) on Monday than the entire Newcastle team (5).
*Only one of Jesus Navas' ten crosses against Newcastle found a teammate.
*City made more short passes (630) than any other team. Everton were second with 518.
* Since January 2011 Van Persie has scored 76 PL goals - 27 more than any other player.
* Danny Welbeck hit the target with three shots v Swansea. It took him seven PL games last season to hit three on-target shots.
* United enjoyed only 46% possession and a pass completion rate of 82% v Swansea on Saturday.
*Newcastle managed only one shot on target against Man City (from Cheik Tioté).
*Mathieu Debuchy's pass accuracy was a woeful 72% - the worst of any outfield player on Monday night.
*Papiss Cisse conceded possession seven times and didn't manage a single shot.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel touched the ball just 12 times in 90 minutes v Everton on Saturday.
* Van Wolfswinkel managed to commit seven fouls - more than any other player in the PL this weekend.
* No PL player recorded more successful dribbles than Nathan Redmond (6).
* Southampton played signifcantly more long balls (94) than any other team this weekend. Dejan Lovren (15) and Jose Fonte (11) topped the PL player charts for accurate long balls.
* Fonte made the equal-highest number of clearances (14) in the PL v West Brom.
* James Ward-Prowse matched cross machine Leighton Baines for accurate crosses (5).
* Stoke City
* Steven N'Zonzi made the most tackles of the weekend with nine v Liverpool on Saturday.
* Peter Crouch lost the ball seven times v Liverpool from a poor touch.
* Stoke recorded a pass completion rate of 80% v Liverpool. Last season they averaged 70.2% under Tony Pulis.
* Sunderland have won just two of eight games managed by Paolo Di Canio.
* Adam Johnson created five chances for Sunderland v Fulham but none were taken.
* Cabral had five of Sunderland's 21 shots v Fulham and failed to hit the target once.
* Swansea City
* Swansea had more possession (54%-46%) and more shots (17-14) than Man United on Saturday but still lost 4-1.
* Michu had three of Swansea's four on-target shots v United.
* Ashley Williams was the only one of Swansea's outfield players who failed to make a single tackle v United.
* Spurs attacked down the middle of the pitch less (21%) than any other side in the PL this weekend.
* No player in the PL made more interceptions than Etienne Capoue (6) this weekend despite only being only the pitch for 33 minutes.
* Jan Vertonghen's 90 minutes v Palace featured eight clearances, four interceptions and a 97% pass completion rate.
* The Baggies did not have an on-target shot v Southampton until the 91st minute.
* Nicolas Anelka did not have a single shot or create a single chance in his 83-minute debut.
* Jonas Olsson made the equal-highest number of clearances (14) in the PL this weekend.
* The Hammers recorded the worst pass completion rate of the PL weekend with 70.7%. Momo Diame was accurate with just 50% of his passes.
* Centre-halves Winston Reid and James Collins found a teammate with only nine of their combined 25 long balls.
* Matthew Jarvis finally recorded his first PL assist for West Ham in his 33rd appearance.