The Northern League is 125 years old this season. Eight divisions below the PL, it has launched hundreds of careers. Owen Amos has helped write a book about it...
Test your knowledge of Premier League hat-tricks...
1. Which three current Premier League players featured for Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League last season?
2. Who scored a last-minute winner for Chelsea in their 3-2 victory over Shakhtar in last season's group stage?
3. By what scoreline did Schalke beat Arsenal at the Emirates last year?
4. Who scored twice for Man United in their 4-1 victory over Schalke in the second leg of the CL semi-final in 2010/11?
5. Who scored Borussia Dortmund's goal in their 2-1 defeat to Bayern Munich in the 2013 final?
6. What connects the two goalscorers in Arsenal's 2-1 victory over Borussia Dortmund at the Emirates in 2011/12?
7. I'm thinking of a Marseille defender with a humourous name. Who is it?
8. Which former Liverpool striker became the first non-Basque player ever to sign for Real Sociedad?
9. Name the midfielder Celtic signed from AC Milan in 2007.
10. Who scored Celtic's winning goal against Barcelona in the group stage last season?
11. Which former Arsenal forward helped fire Real Sociedad into the Champions League with two goals in the second leg of the play-off against Lyon?
12. How many Real Madrid players has Rafa Benitez signed for Napoli this summer?
13. Name the defender Spurs are set to sign from Chelsea's Group E opponents Steaua Bucharest.
14. Which former Premier League defender is now manager of Bayer Leverkusen?
15. Name the Bayer Leverkusen striker who was crowned top scorer in the Bundesliga last season.
16. Who scored both of Bayern Munich's goals in a 2-0 win over Man City in 2011?
17. What notable event happened in that match?
18. Who beat Man United in the final group stage match in 2011/12 to secure a place in the first knock-out round at the Reds' expense?
19. Which former Man United winger currently plays for CSKA Moscow?
20. Where are Viktoria Plzen from?
The answers are here...