In the first of a new series, we look back to Manchester United's 3-2 Champions League win against AC Milan in the San Siro in 2010. Do they now feel like halcyon days?
He is a milk pan of passions, emotions, beliefs and grievances, boiling over intermittently whether he likes it or not. And our boys love him all the more for that...
1. At which club did Romelu Lukaku start his senior career?
2. Is Liverpool newboy Mamadou Sakho left or right-footed?
3. At which did team did Liverpool's summer signing from Sevilla, Luis Alberto, play on loan last season?
4. From which club did Real Madrid sign Mesut Ozil?
5. Which Villa newboy played against Chelsea in the Champions League last season?
6. What nationality is Cardiff's record signing Gary Medel?
7. How many of Crystal Palace's summer signings played for Ian Holloway at Blackpool?
8. How many members of Wigan's relegated squad joined Everton?
9. How many of Fulham's seven permanent signings are under 30?
10. How many goals did Danny Graham score for Sunderland before his loan move to Hull?
11. Name the Hull recruit who was sent off on his home debut for the Tigers.
12. Which of Man City's new signings played in the 2010 Champions League final?
13. What nationality is new Man United recruit Guillermo Varela?
14. As well as loaning Loic Remy from QPR, Newcastle snapped up a 17-year-old striker from Metz this summer. Can you name him?
15. New Norwich keeper Carlo Nash has spent ten seasons in the Premier League during his career, but how many top-flight appearances has he made? a) 18 b) 36 or c) 72?
16. Pablo or Dani Osvaldo?
17. Which Sunderland signing's name is one letter away from a word that means 'a conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers'?
18. How many Spanish players did Swansea sign this summer?
19. Name Spurs' busy director of football.
20. Name the left-back who rejoined West Brom on loan from Dynamo Kiev.
Come this way for the answers...