With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Where was Arsene Wenger's first managerial job?
2) Which club is missing in Paul Lambert's managerial timeline: Livingston, Wycombe, ______, Norwich, Aston Villa.
3) As a player, Malky Mackay achieved promotions to the Premier League with three clubs - name two of them. Or all three, if you're feeling fancy.
Norwich, West Ham and Watford
4) How many league titles has Jose Mourinho won?
5) Which club did Ian Holloway leave for Leicester, only to be relegated and leave after relegation to League One six months later?
6) Roberto Martinez played for one club in Scotland - which club?
7) For which two English clubs did Martin Jol play?
West Brom and Coventry
8) Which club is missing in Steve Bruce's managerial timeline: Sheffield United, Huddersfield, Wigan, ______, Birmingham, Wigan, Sunderland, Hull.
9) Complete this Brendan Rodgers quote: "You don't train players, you..."
10) What was Manuel Pellegrini's nickname in South America?
11) Name David Moyes' assistant manager, who came with him from Everton?
12) Which club is missing in Alan Pardew's managerial timeline: Reading, West Ham, _____, Southampton, Newcastle.
13) Chris Hughton served under ten different managers while on the Spurs coaching staff - name as many as you can.
Ray Clemence, Doug Livermore, Ossie Ardiles, Gerry Francis, Christian Gross, George Graham, Glenn Hoddle, David Pleat, Jacques Santini and Martin Jol.
14) What role did Mauricio Pochettino play in England's 2002 World Cup campaign?
He brought down Michael Owen in the 1-0 win over Argentina
15) Mark Hughes played for three clubs while he was also Wales manager - name them.
Southampton, Everton and Blackburn
16) Name the referee that Paolo Di Canio pushed over.
17) Why didn't Michael Laudrup play in Denmark's 1992 European Championship win?
He retired from international football two years previously after falling out with manager Richard Møller Nielsen.
18) Which international side did Andre Villas-Boas manage aged 21?
The British Virgin Islands
19) Name the four clubs Steve Clarke was assistant at before taking the top job at West Brom.
Newcastle, Chelsea, West Ham and Liverpool
20) Which club is missing in Sam Allardyce's managerial timeline: Limerick, Blackpool, _____, Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham.