It's not all about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, you know. We're talking about the pressure on Iker Casillas, Luis Suarez debuting in the big one and Isco's big chance...
Different format this week: We give you three answers (plus a clue) and you provide the next answer in the sequence. You'll work it out...
1) Where was Arsene Wenger's first managerial job?
2) Which club is missing in Paul Lambert's managerial timeline: Livingston, Wycombe, ______, Norwich, Aston Villa.
3) As a player, Malky Mackay achieved promotions to the Premier League with three clubs - name two of them. Or all three, if you're feeling fancy.
4) How many league titles has Jose Mourinho won?
5) Which club did Ian Holloway leave for Leicester, only to after relegation to League One six months later?
6) Roberto Martinez played for one club in Scotland - which club?
7) For which two English clubs did Martin Jol play?
8) Which club is missing in Steve Bruce's managerial timeline: Sheffield United, Huddersfield, Wigan, ______, Birmingham, Wigan, Sunderland, Hull.
9) Complete this Brendan Rodgers quote: "You don't train players, you train..."
10) What was Manuel Pellegrini's nickname in South America?
11) Name David Moyes' assistant manager, who came with him from Everton?
12) Which club is missing in Alan Pardew's managerial timeline: Reading, West Ham, _____, Southampton, Newcastle.
13) Chris Hughton served under ten different managers while on the Spurs coaching staff - name as many as you can.
14) What role did Mauricio Pochettino play in England's 2002 World Cup campaign?
15) Mark Hughes played for three clubs while he was also Wales manager - name them.
16) Name the referee that Paolo Di Canio pushed over.
17) Why didn't Michael Laudrup play in Denmark's 1992 European Championship win?
18) Which international side did Andre Villas-Boas manage aged 21?
19) Name the four clubs Steve Clarke was assistant at before taking the top job at West Brom.
20) Which club is missing in Sam Allardyce's managerial timeline: Limerick, Blackpool, _____, Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham.
Done? This way for the answers then...