Of course you could point out that Poyet manages to make winning look dull and defeats expected, but it's impossible to have a go at him. Have you forgotten the poo letter..?
Have a quiz all about those Premier League players hailing from the continent of Africa...
1) From which club did Liverpool sign tackle machine Lucas Leiva?
2) What is the name of the academy attended by Hatem Ben Arfa and other notable French footballers?
3) Who went to the 2010 World Cup as reserve left-back instead of Leighton Baines?
4) Who were the lower-league opposition when Martin Skrtel was accused of 'soft' defending by boss Brendan Rodgers last season?
5) Nathan Redmond chose Norwich over which other Premier League club this summer?
6) Which manager signed Fabian Delph for Aston Villa?
7) Who started at right-back in the first three games for Palace this season before being replaced by Adrian Mariappa?
8) From which club did Swansea sign Pablo Hernández?
9) For which other English club has Southampton centre-half Jose Fonte played?
10) How many major trophies has Glen Johnson won?
Five (two Premier Leagues, one FA Cup and two League Cups).
11) For which country does Dejan Lovren play international footbal?
12) Who is the Crystal Palace player who is in the top ten for both tackles and interceptions this season?
13) For which two countries was Marouane Fellaini eligible to play international football?
Belgium and Morocco.
14) Who was named Manchester City's Young Player of the Year last season?
15) Davide Santon is the left-back. Who are the other three Newcastle defenders who have conceded just one goal in three games?
Fabricio Coloccini, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and Mathieu Debuchy.
16) Who is the only goalkeeper on this list?
17) Which player has scored more Premier League goals in 2013 than any other?
18) Who is the top-rated Englishman so far this season despite failing to score with any of his 16 shots?
19) Name the two clubs Aaron Ramsey has joined on loan since being an Arsenal player.
Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City.
20) Finally, which sharp-shooter is top of this list?