We name the country, year and club. You name the player who was the first from their country to appear in the Premier League...
Answers, answers everywhere...
1) From which club did Liverpool sign tackle machine Lucas Leiva?
2) What is the name of the academy attended by Hatem Ben Arfa and other notable French footballers?
3) Who went to the 2010 World Cup as reserve left-back instead of Leighton Baines?
4) Who were the lower-league opposition when Martin Skrtel was accused of 'soft' defending by boss Brendan Rodgers last season?
5) Nathan Redmond chose Norwich over which other Premier League club this summer?
6) Which manager signed Fabian Delph for Aston Villa?
7) Who started at right-back in the first three games for Palace this season before being replaced by Adrian Mariappa?
8) From which club did Swansea sign Pablo Hernández?
9) For which other English club has Southampton centre-half Jose Fonte played?
10) How many major trophies has Glen Johnson won?
11) For which country does Dejan Lovren play international football?
12) Who is the Crystal Palace player who is in the top ten for both tackles and interceptions this season?
13) For which two countries was Marouane Fellaini eligible to play international football?
14) Who was named Manchester City's Young Player of the Year last season?
15) Davide Santon is the left-back. Who are the other three Newcastle defenders who have conceded just one goal in three games?
16) Who is the only goalkeeper on this list?
17) Which player has scored more Premier League goals in 2013 than any other?
18) Who is the top-rated Englishman so far this season despite failing to score with any of his 16 shots?
19) Name the two clubs Aaron Ramsey has joined on loan since being an Arsenal player.
20) Finally, which sharp-shooter is top of this list?
The answers are here.