With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
* Aaron Ramsey has made the most tackles in the PL this season with 33. He made seven v Swansea on Saturday evening.
* The last time Arsenal were eight or more points ahead of United (with equal games played) was May 2005 when the Gunners finished second to United's third.
* Arsenal have equalled a club record by recording eight straight away wins in the PL.
* Aston Villa have averaged just 39.7% possession so far this season - the lowest in the Premier League by some margin.
* They have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 PL games at home.
* Goalkeeper Brad Guzan was the first PL goalkeeper to claim an assist this season.
* Cardiff average the least number of fouls per game (8.3) in the Premier League. No team is fouled less (7 per game) either.
* Fraizer Campbell is second only to Daniel Sturridge in the PL when it comes to losing the ball with a poor first touch (2.8 times per game).
* Gary Medel recorded a phenomenal 99% pass completion rate v Fulham.
* Only two of Chelsea's seven goals this season have come from open play.
* No PL player has been dribbled around more times than Ramires (16) this season.
* Attacking midfield trio Eden Hazard, Oscar and Ramires created only one chance for Chelsea at Spurs on Saturday.
* Crystal Palace are the most prolific tacklers in the PL with an average 24.3 per game.
* They have managed just one shot on target in their last two PL games v Swansea and Southampton.
* Only one Palace player (Damien Delaney) has been credited with a PL assist this season.
* Everton's impressive 12 points from six games is still a worse start than last season, when they picked up 13 points from their first six games.
* Romelu Lukaku has now scored 14 PL goals in 2013; only Christian Benteke (18), Daniel Sturridge (15) and Robin van Persie (15) have scored more.
* Seamus Coleman completed five dribbles without being dispossessed once by Newcastle. He also made seven tackles.
* Fulham are allowing opponents an average 20.3 shots per game - the highest in the PL by some margin.
* They make the fewest tackles per game at 14. They made just ten v Cardiff on Saturday.
* Right-back Sascha Riether made four chances v Cardiff - the same number as all his teammates in total.
* Robbie Brady has scored exactly half Hull's PL goals (3 of 6) so far this season.
* Danny Graham has not scored in his last 1391 Premier League minutes of football.
* Hull out-tackled the Hammers 18-16 on Saturday with Tom Huddlestone contributing five challenges.
* Daniel Sturridge has contributed to the most PL goals this season with five goals and two assists.
* But Sturridge was dispossessed five times v Sunderland - more than the rest of his Liverpool teammates in total.
* Steven Gerrard has created 2.3 chances per game this season. That puts him on a par with Eden Hazard.
* Vincent Kompany has the highest pass completion rate of any PL regular this season at 94.6%.
* City have won only one of their last six away games in the Premier League.
* Samir Nasri made more chances in 66 minutes (3) v Villa than any other player in the whole game.
* Manchester United have been caught offside more times (21) than any other PL side this season. For comparison, Spurs have been caught offside just four times.
* United attempt more crosses than any other side in the PL with an average of 28 per game. They attempted 30 v West Brom but only five reached a teammate.
* Wayne Rooney is 28th on a list of average key passes per game in the PL - he is the highest Manchester United player.
* All Newcastle's seven PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchmen.
* Newcastle recorded a better pass completion rate (86%) than Everton (83%) on Monday night.
* Newcastle played an average of 69 long balls per game last season; this season it's been reduced to 53.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel did not have a shot of any description v Stoke. He has managed one shot on target in his last five PL games.
* Anthony Pilkington lost the ball six times v Stoke due to a poor touch.
* Only three players - John Ruddy, Van Wolfswinkel and Michael Turner - have started all six PL games for Norwich this season.
* Only one of Southampton's five goals this season has come from open play - Pablo Osvaldo's opener on Saturday.
* None of Southampton's last nine PL games have featured more than two goals.
* Adam Lallana attempted a massive 13 crosses v Palace but only one reached a teammate.
* Stoke City
* Stoke have hit the woodwork four times this season - more than any other PL side.
* No Potters' striker has scored in their opening six PL matches.
* They have won two of their last nine PL games at Britannia Stadium.
* Sunderland had a massive 23 shots to Liverpool's 15 on Sunday.
* The returning Carlos Cuéllar made six tackles and nine clearances v Liverpool.
* Sunderland have won one of their last 11 Premier League games at the Stadium of Light.
* Swansea City
* Swansea have not won any of their last eight PL games at the Liberty Stadium.
* Starting wingers Nathan Dyer and Wayne Routledge failed to create a single chance v Arsenal on Saturday.
* Swansea have the best average pass completion rate (87.1%) in the PL this season.
* Michael Dawson has been credited with catching 16 opposition players offside this season. That's twice as many as West Brom's Gareth McAuley - second on the list.
* Tottenham out-dribbled Chelsea 28-3 on Saturday with Mousa Dembélé skipping past eight Chelsea players.
* Roberto Soldado completed just four passes in 77 minutes v Chelsea - one of those four set up Tottenham's goal.
* Morgan Amalfitano is a champion crosser - 4.3 accurate crosses per game makes him the most prolific in the PL.
* Amalfitano put in more accurate crossers v United (6) than all United players managed in total on Saturday.
* Seven of West Brom's last 11 PL goals have come against United.
* Mohamed Diamé has failed to score with 17 shots this season - he had three v Hull on Saturday.
* They have not scored a single goal in three away games this season.
* Jussi Jääskeläinen attempted only six passes in 90 minutes v Hull. Only two reached a teammate.