He's a "Bright Young Manager", which is meant as a huge compliment, and he's also affable and approachable. It's actually quite difficult to dislike Roberto Martinez...
WhoScored.com look at five sides who, after the opening four matches of the season, seem to have made tactical alterations to their style over the summer...
1) Nancy-Lorraine, Monaco, Nagoya Grampus Eight.
2) Bristol Rovers, QPR, Plymouth, Leicester, Blackpool.
3) Bolton, Derby, Hull, Preston.
4) Reading, West Ham, Charlton, Southampton.
5) Reggiana, Parma, Juventus, Milan, Chelsea, PSG.
6) Swindon, Chelsea, England, Southampton, Spurs, Wolves.
7) Brondby, Getafe, Spartak Moscow, Mallorca.
8) Ajax, Barcelona, Netherlands, Ajax, Barcelona, LA Aztecs, FC Koln, Netherlands, Bayer Leverkusen, Netherlands.
9) Wales, Blackburn, Manchester City, Fulham, QPR.
10) Newell's Old Boys, Atlas, America, Velez Sarsfield, Espanyol, Argentina, Chile, Athletic Bilbao.
11) Oldham, Everton, Manchester City, Ipswich, Oldham.
12) Southport, Rotherham, Oldham, Tranmere, Rotherham.
13) Stockport, Southampton, Wolves, Cardiff.
14) Hull, Oxford, Manchester City, Huddersfield, Brighton, Port Vale, Macclesfield.
15) Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace, Manchester City, Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace, Brentford, Brighton, Reading, Bristol City.
16) Sheffield United, Huddersfield, Wigan, Crystal Palace, Birmingham, Wigan, Sunderland.
17) Lisieux, Toulouse, Lille, St Etienne, Sochaux, Lyon, France, Spurs, Auxerre.
18) Monaco, Juventus, Marseille.
19) Bangor City, Scunthorpe, Southampton.
20) Hartlepools, Derby, Brighton, Leeds, Nottingham Forest
Done? This way for the answers.