Different format this week: We give you three answers (plus a clue) and you provide the next answer in the sequence. You'll work it out...
1) Five Arsenal players under the age of 21 have appeared in the Premier League this season. Can you name them?
2) Can you recall the nationalities of the two strikers bought by Aston Villa in the transfer window?
3) Which two teams have Cardiff City drawn against in the Premier League?
4) Oscar is the only player to have scored more than once for Chelsea in the league this season. Who are the six players with one goal?
5) Which two players signed by Ian Holloway on permanent deals this summer promptly failed to make the club's 25-man Premier League squad list?
6) Do you know the four Everton players to have played every minute of every game in the Premier League this season?
7) What did departing owner Mohammed Al-Fayed threaten to do to his replacement Shahid Khan should he remove the Michael Jackson statue from Craven Cottage?
8) What was unusual about Yannick Sagbo's home league debut for Hull City?
9) How many league goals combined have Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez scored this season, 8, 9 or 10?
10) Name the four goalscorers from Manchester City's 3-2 defeat at Cardiff.
11) Which two players scored against Manchester United to give West Brom a surprise Old Trafford win?
12) Only once this season have Newcastle won consecutive league games. Name the two opponents.
13) The opening day was the only time Norwich have scored more than one in a PL fixture this season. Who scored in their 2-2 draw against Everton?
14) No team has conceded fewer times than Southampton. How many times has their defence been breached in their seven matches?
15) Can you name the only three teams that Stoke have scored against in the league?
16) "If a footballer says he is really sorry and you think he means it than yes, there is a second chance." Who was Paolo Di Canio considering forgiving, and what had he done?
17) Which Swansea defender scored a late consolation in their 2-1 home defeat by Arsenal?
18) Which Spurs player was accused of falling rather thatrically to the ground in a fixture against Chelsea in September?
19) West Brom signed Diego Lugano from Paris St Germain, but which country does he represent?
20) Who are the only two players udner 25 years of age to start a PL game for West Ham this season?
Done? This way for the answers.