Of course you could point out that Poyet manages to make winning look dull and defeats expected, but it's impossible to have a go at him. Have you forgotten the poo letter..?
Have a quiz all about those Premier League players hailing from the continent of Africa...
1) Ian Rush famously played for Liverpool on two separate occasions. Name two of the other three English clubs he played for after leaving Anfield?
2) When Simon Davies was signed by Tottenham Hotspur it was a joint deal with another midfielder. Who was that player, and from where were they bought?.
3) Since leaving Cardiff in 2013, in which country has Robert Earnshaw been scoring goals?
4) Which Welsh defender did Alessandro Del Piero once say was the best he had faced?
5) I played in midfield or defence for both Manchester United and Middlesbrough in the early 90s, gaining 39 caps for Wales. Who am I?
6) David Vaughan may now be out of favour at Sunderland, but which Spanish side did he join from Crewe in 2007? (Clue: He was bought by fellow Welshman Chris Coleman).
7) Which Welsh player did Benni McCarthy describe as having "no skill at all, the worst player I have seen in my life?"
8) Which midfielder did Wigan pay £5.3million to secure the services of in 2007, leaving the club in 2011 after largely failing to impress?.
9) Do you know the two foreign clubs that Dean Saunders played for during his career?
10) Why was Liverpool midfielder Harry Wilson's debut for Wales last month a particular cause for celebration for his family?.
11) Named in the last Welsh squad, what is the rather musical first name of the Swansea defender currently on loan at Huddersfield?
12) Which Championship club did Aaron Ramsey join on loan in 2010 in order to regain match fitness after his broken leg?.
13) Boaz Myhill has played 19 times for Wales, but in which country was he born?
14) Mark Hughes has either played for or managed seven clubs currently in the Premier League. Name them..
15) Which journeyman Welsh midfielder won the FA Cup with Everton in 1995? He now does occasional punditry work for Sky Sports.
16) Who did John Hartson kick in the head in West Ham training as a rather over-zealous response to his team-mate punching him in the leg?.
17) Which former Premier League player is Wales' highest appearance maker?
18) Name the player - Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Benfica, Everton, Fulham.
19) Which goalkeeper became Liverpool's oldest debutant since the war when joining on emergency loan in 2003?
20) Let's end with a brainteaser: When/If Craig Bellamy scores for Cardiff this season, he will be the first player to score for seven PL teams. Who are the other six players to have scored for six clubs?
You want the answers? You always want the answers. So they're here...