He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
* Five PL players have recorded four PL assists this season; three of them are Arsenal players (Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud).
* Arsenal have picked up a remarkable 64 points from a possible 78 in their last 26 PL games.
* Laurent Koscielny recorded a 100% pass completion rate as well as making five tackles and three interceptions v Liverpool.
* Aston Villa have not scored in their last 375 minutes of PL football.
* They have managed just seven shots on target in their last three games.
* Matthew Lowton found a teammate with just one of his seven long balls v West Ham.
* Cardiff have managed only 27 shots on target in ten PL games - only Sunderland have a worse record.
* Four of their nine goals this season have been scored from set-pieces.
* If games ended after 45 minutes, Cardiff would be in 19th place with just seven points. They have scored only twice before the break.
* Chelsea have scored just four goals in their five away games this season. In the last five away games under Rafa Benitez last season, Chelsea scored nine goals.
* They have scored 11 of their 16 goals in four games against teams currently in the bottom half of the table.
* They must win their next two games (v West Brom and West Ham) to be ahead of Roberto Di Matteo's 12-match total of 24 points that saw him sacked last season.
* Marouane Chamakh has had two shots in his ten Premier League games for Palace.
* Their 30 shots on target this season is actually a higher figure than four other PL sides (West Ham, Hull, Cardiff and Sunderland).
* Only Michael Carrick has made more PL interceptions than Mile Jedinak this season. He made an impressive five v West Brom on Saturday.
* Everton have not lost a PL game at Goodison Park in 2013.
* Roberto Martinez's Everton have scored 14 goals and conceded just ten in their opening ten games. David Moyes' Everton had scored 19 goals and conceded 13 at the same stage last season.
* Everton's only shot on target v Tottenham on Sunday came in the 88th minute.
* Fulham have had fewer shots this season than any other PL team (83).
* All of their ten points have come against sides in the bottom half of the table.
* Fulham have lost seven of their last nine home games, picking up just four points.
* Hull are conceding fewer goals per game (1) this season in the PL than at the same stage in the Championship (1.28) last season.
* Hull are unbeaten in five games at the KC Stadium despite only one goal being scored by a Hull player (Curtis Davies) from open play.
* The Tigers had 25 shots on Saturday v Sunderland but only two were on target. Tom Huddlestone created seven chances and none were taken.
* Liverpool have hit the woodwork eight times this season - more than any other PL club.
* Jordan Henderson has taken 13 shots in his last nine PL games and only one has been on target.
* Liverpool's midfield three (Steven Gerrard, Lucas Leiva and Jordan Henderson) had just 250 touches of the ball v Arsenal to the Gunners' trio's 330 at the Emirates.
* David Silva has created more chances this season (27) than any other PL player.
* Sergio Agüero has scored or assisted 12 PL goals this season - two more than Daniel Sturridge or Aaron Ramsey.
* But Aguero hit the target with only one of his nine shots v Norwich on Saturday.
* Man United have picked up more yellow cards (22) than in any other PL season.
* Robin van Persie has created just five chances in nine games. For comparison, Giroud has created 17 in ten games.
* Wayne Rooney and Adnan Januzaj were both dispossessed five times v Fulham on Saturday.
* Thirteen of Newcastle's 14 PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchmen. An Englishman has not scored a league goal for Newcastle in 2013.
* Newcastle had just 39% possession at St James' Park v Chelsea but had eight shots on target to Chelsea's two.
* Loic Remy had scored six PL goals this season from just 11 shots on target.
* Seven of Norwich's ten games have been against sides currently in the top half of the PL table.
* Only one of their six PL goals this season has been scored by a striker. Gary Hooper and Ricky van Wolfswinkel have managed five shots on target in total this season.
* Norwich have a better pass completion rate (79.7%) than nine other PL teams including Southampton.
* James Ward-Prowse has delivered more accurate crosses this season (29) than any other player in the PL. He produced four at Stoke on Saturday.
* Adam Lallana lost the ball seven times with a poor touch at Stoke on Saturday.
* Victor Wanyama has committed more fouls (29) than any other PL player this season but has been booked only three times.
* Stoke City
* Asmir Begovic is now Stoke's joint-top scorer in the PL with one goal along with Geoff Cameron, Marko Arnautovic, Ryan Shawcross, Peter Crouch, Charlie Adam and Jermaine Pennant.
* Stoke have the same number of points (9) as they did at the same stage last season.
* Only three Stoke players (Erik Pieters, Robert Huth and Jonathan Walters) have been credited with a PL assist this season. They have one each.
* Sunderland players have been credited with three own goals in ten games this season.
* Steven Fletcher recorded a pass completion of just 41% against Hull on Saturday.
* Stephane Sessegnon created more chances (4) in his two games for the club than Lee Cattermole (2) or Craig Gardner (2) all season.
* Swansea City
* Swansea are just one point worse off (11 v 12) than the same stage last season.
* Jonjo Shelvey played as many key passes at Cardiff as the rest of his teammates put together.
* Michu has failed to score in his last five Premier League games.
* Tottenham have conceded just one goal in five PL away games this season. Their points total away from home is only bettered by Arsenal.
* Four Tottenham players record more shots per game (Andros Townsend, Paulinho, Nacer Chadli and Gylfi Sigurdsson) than striker Roberto Soldado.
* The last time Spurs scored as few as nine goals in their first ten games was in 2006/07 when they scored just six goals. That season they more than doubled that tally in the next four games.
* Stéphane Sessegnon created five chances on Saturday v Palace. He was rewarded with an assist.
* He was also dispossessed four times and lost the ball with his own poor touch a further five times.
* Jonas Olsson is the first PL player to reach 100 clearances this season.
* West Ham have had just 29 shots on target this season - that's fewer than bottom club Crystal Palace.
* A massive 40% of West Ham PL games this season have ended 0-0.
* Mohamed Diamé has had more shots (24) than any other PL player without scoring a goal. He only played a minute v Aston Villa and still managed one blocked shot.