Liverpool cult hero Luis Garcia is returning to Anfield on Easter Monday to take part in the 'Celebration of the 96' charity match. Jon Holmes caught up with him...
You just can't sit and get angry at Niall Quinn, say Johnny and Al. Even if he's talking rubbish it stills seems quite nice rubbish coming out the mouth of a friendly, normal man...
1) The team that were third in the Premier League after ten games in 1992/93 is now in League One - which team?
2) Everton were bottom of the league with three points after ten games in 1994/95 - who was their manager at the time, only lasting another four games?
3) Which club, who now no longer exist, were third in the Premier League after ten games of 1996/97?
4) Which newly-promoted side were third after ten games in 1999/2000?
5) Which Premier League winning-side was in the relegation zone after ten games of 2002/3?
6) Which current Championship team were helped to fourth place in 2003/4 by a World Cup winner?
7) Who scored the goals as Manchester United ended Arsenal's unbeaten run in the tenth game of 2004/5?
8) Wigan, Bolton and Charlton were in the top five after ten games in 2005/6 - how many of their respective managers are currently in work?
9) The fourth-placed team after ten games of 2006/7 are currently in League Two - name that team.
10) How many of their final tally of 11 points did Derby have after ten games in 2007/8?
11) Which team were bottom of the league after ten games in 2008/9 but qualified for the Champions League the following season?
12) Who scored seven goals in the first ten games of 2008/09 and now plays for Al-Salmiya SC?
13) In 2009/10 Portsmouth scored just five goals in their first ten games to sit bottom. Which current London-based Premier League defender and Bundesliga midfielder scored two each?
14) Four victories in their first ten games saw Burnley sit in mid-table. Which England international was their joint top scorer with two goals?
15) Which side sat ninth at this stage in 2010/11, only to be relegated on the final day?
16) Which current Premier League striker's goals helped West Brom to sixth after ten matches in 2010/11?
17) Which Newcastle striker scored a hattrick in their tenth game of 2011/12 (away at Stoke) to send them third in the table?
18) The three relegated sides in 2011/12 all sat in the bottom four after ten games. Who were they, and who were the fourth team?
19) The side bottom of the table last season after ten games changed their manager and finished 14th. Who were they?
20) Which high-profile player scored against his old club to ensure his side sat top of the table after their tenth game last season?
Done? Have a look at the answers.