With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Which tournament did Wales reach after the first ever intercontinental qualifying play-off?
2) which team did they beat after all countries from Asia and Africa refused to play them (the opposition, not Wales)?
3) Who managed Scotland in their play-off victory over Australia in 1985?
4) Who had he replaced as manager after tragedy struck?
5) Argentina beat Australia in the World Cup play-offs for which tournament?
6) Who was the Australia coach who insisted that his side take their own drinking water when playing an Asian side in the play-offs for France 98?
7) Australia lost that game on away goals after a 2-2 draw in Melbourne. Who was their opposition?
8) Who was the Australia manager who finally ended their play-off hoodoo in 2005?
9) Who was the former Premiership striker who scored the final spot-kick to beat Uruguay in their shoot-out?
10) Which Premier League striker/attacking midfielder scored three of his four goals for Spain in the play-off for World Cup 2006 v Slovakia?
11) Which Turkish striker scored a hat-trick againstr Switzerland in their play-off victory in 2005?
12) Port Vale striker Chris Birchall helped which team to the 2006 World Cup with a goal against Bahrain in 2005?
13) Which tiny team beat the might of Russia on away goals in the play-offs for the 2010 World Cup?
14) Which side did Ricki Herbert coach to the 2010 World Cup after play-off victory?
15) Which former Swindon and Plymouth player scored the only goal of that play-off to beat Bahrain?
16) Who actually scored the goal that won France the play-off against Ireland in 2009?
17) Who was the French coach on that day?
18) Which country has lost to Croatia, Germany and Greece in World Cup play-offs?
19) Who beat Bosnia and Herzegovina in the 2010 play-offs after coming second to Denmark in their group?
20) Which team in this year's European play-offs are bidding to reach their first tournament?
The answers are here.