For me, I'll tell you what, oh my days, there's something quite likeable about Danny Murphy - even if he has the sunken eyes of a man with a lot of demons...
Back in June we looked at what each PL club needed this summer. Now we re-visit last season's top six to assess their progress. There are an awful lot of gaps...
1) Which tournament did Wales reach after the first ever intercontinental qualifying play-off?
2) which team did they beat after all countries from Asia and Africa refused to play them (the opposition, not Wales)?
3) Who managed Scotland in their play-off victory over Australia in 1985?
4) Who had he replaced as manager after tragedy struck?
5) Argentina beat Australia in the World Cup play-offs for which tournament?
6) Who was the Australia coach who insisted that his side take their own drinking water when playing an Asian side in the play-offs for France 98?
7) Australia lost that game on away goals after a 2-2 draw in Melbourne. Who was their opposition?
8) Who was the Australia manager who finally ended their play-off hoodoo in 2005?
9) Who was the former Premiership striker who scored the final spot-kick to beat Uruguay in their shoot-out?
10) Which Premier League striker/attacking midfielder scored three of his four goals for Spain in the play-off for World Cup 2006 v Slovakia?
11) Which Turkish striker scored a hat-trick againstr Switzerland in their play-off victory in 2005?
12) Port Vale striker Chris Birchall helped which team to the 2006 World Cup with a goal against Bahrain in 2005?
13) Which tiny team beat the might of Russia on away goals in the play-offs for the 2010 World Cup?
14) Which side did Ricki Herbert coach to the 2010 World Cup after play-off victory?
15) Which former Swindon and Plymouth player scored the only goal of that play-off to beat Bahrain?
16) Who actually scored the goal that won France the play-off against Ireland in 2009?
17) Who was the French coach on that day?
18) Which country has lost to Croatia, Germany and Greece in World Cup play-offs?
19) Who beat Bosnia and Herzegovina in the 2010 play-offs after coming second to Denmark in their group?
20) Which team in this year's European play-offs are bidding to reach their first tournament?
The answers are here.