Roll up to call us idiots as we reveal just how badly we called this season. Actually, we're being defeatist. For there was some accuracy to complement the scattergun...
Famous, not to say legendarily well-known, notorious and generally celebrated for posing interview questions that take the form of long sentences with...
1. Which team has conceded the fewest number of goals this season?
2. And which team has scored the most?
3. Who scored the winning goal in West Brom's 2-1 victory at Old Trafford?
4. Crystal Palace picked up their solitary victory against which team?
5. Which Liverpool player has the unenviable record of being the player who has taken the most shots without scoring in the Premier League this season?
6. How many of Roberto Soldado's four goals have come from the penalty spot?
7. How many goals has Danny Graham notched for Hull since his loan move from Sunderland?
8. Who scored a brace in Cardiff's win over Manchester City in August?
9. Sam Allardyce laughed in the face of which Swansea player during the Swans' 0-0 draw with the Hammers in October?
10. Which manager said this - "Now we are just churning out wins and if we can't win we are drawing games with resilient performances" - shortly before his team's first defeat of the season?
11. Who is the only goalkeeper to be sent off so far this season?
12. Which player has created the most chances for his teammates?
Steven Gerrard (29). David Silva is second with 27.
13. Stoke scored more than a quarter of their total goals so far against which team?
14. Name the Chelsea player who won a dodgy penalty in the last minute of the Blues' draw with West Brom.
15. Who are the two Benin internationals to appear in the Premier League this year?
Stephane Sessegnon and Rudy Gestede
16. Swansea won their first penalty in 56 Premier League matches against which team?
17. Who scored the winner for Aston Villa in their 3-2 victory over Man City?
18. Which team were top after the first weekend of the season?
19. Name two of the three teams who have won more away matches than home matches.
Swansea, Newcastle and Fulham
20. Who scored Chelsea's equaliser in the 1-1 draw with Spurs?