Southampton top the list but perhaps it's Aston Villa who should get most credit. Their defence is the reason why they are sitting comfortably in mid-table...
Garrulous, uncompromising, always fighting his corner, but not without charm if the mood takes him. Sam Allardyce is the Premier League's classic Proper Football Man...
* Arsenal have won five consecutive home games in the PL with an aggregate score of 12-2.
* They have won all seven games they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Mesut Özil was caught offside five times and lost the ball four times with a poor touch v Southampton on Saturday.
* Villa have gained a massive seven points from losing positions this season.
* Christian Benteke recorded a woeful pass completion rate of just 45% v West Brom on Monday night but four of his completed passes set up chances for his teammates.
* Benteke has the worst average pass completion rate (56.8%) of any PL regular who is not a goalkeeper this season.
* Cardiff have picked up more points per game (1.14) v top half sides than bottom-half sides (1) this season.
* Only two teams (Villa and Manchester United) have picked more points from a losing position than Cardiff (5).
* Peter Whittingham's 90 minutes v Man United featured a 95% pass completion rate, nine of nine accurate long balls, three key passes, three accurate crosses and an assist.
* Chelsea have picked up 19 of their 26 points against bottom-half opposition this season.
* Only three of their 21 goals this season have been scored by strikers.
* Michael Essien finally made his first PL appearance of the season v West Ham; he recorded a 100% pass completion rate and registered one shot on target.
* Palace ended 434 minutes without a PL goal with Barry Bannan's goal at Hull.
* Daniel Gabbidon made three tackles, five interceptions and 15 clearances in 90 minutes v Hull.
* Cameron Jerome became only the third Palace player to register a PL assist this season with his pass for Bannan's goal.
* Gareth Barry has not lost on any of his last 11 Premier League starts.
* Kevin Mirallas has been subbed off more times (10) than any other PL player this season.
* ...but the Belgian is still top of the assist chart (with five) along with Steven Gerrard and Wayne Rooney.
* Fulham have won only one of their last ten Premier League home games.
* They have taken fewer shots per game (8) than any team in the PL this season.
* Darren Bent completed just 11 passes in 90 minutes v Swansea on Saturday.
* Hull have lost at the KC Stadium in the PL for the first time since April 2010 v Sunderland.
* ...yet they have registered only 16 shots on target in six home games this season.
* Ahmed Elmohamady put in ten crosses v Palace on Saturday without once finding a teammate.
* Liverpool have taken just six points from six games v teams in the top half.
* Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge has scored nine goals each from 40 and 41 attempts this season respectively.
* Steven Gerrard has created more chances (32) than any other PL player this season but four players (David Silva, Luis Suárez, Mesut Özil and Robert Snodgrass) create more chances per game.
* Manchester City have scored more goals at home (26) than any other team in total this season.
* Sergio Agüero hit the target with all five of his shots v Tottenham; his ten goals for the season is more than five PL teams including Tottenham.
* Javi García has the best pass completion rate of any PL regular at 93.5%.
* Man United have gone nine PL away games without keeping a clean sheet.
* Wayne Rooney played eight key passes on Sunday v Cardiff - his most creative game since 2008 v Middlesbrough.
* Central midfield pair Tom Cleverley and Marouane Fellaini account for seven key passes in the PL this season.
* Sixteen of Newcastle's 17 PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchman. An Englishman has not scored a league goal for Newcastle in 2013.
* Loïc Remy has scored eight goals from just 32 shots for Newcastle - a goal every four shots.
* Newcastle have notched three consecutive PL wins for the first time since April 2012.
* Norwich have scored just one PL goal in the first halves of games this season.
* Just two of their ten PL goals this season have been scored by strikers.
* Anthony Pilkington failed to attempt a single cross in his 49 minutes at Newcastle on Saturday.
* Southampton made a massive 35 tackles v Arsenal with Victor Wanyama notching nine.
* They lie third behind Liverpool (23.5) and Crystal Palace (23.3) in terms of tackles made per game (21.7) this season.
* James Ward-Prowse attempted ten crosses v Arsenal (four successful) while Jay Rodriguez attempted none from the other flank.
* Stoke City
* Charlie Adam has scored in consecutive PL games for the first time since 2011 for Blackpool.
* Glenn Whelan was the only PL starter to complete 100% of his passes this weekend.
* Stoke are the only PL team not to use a player born in the 1990s this season.
* Sunderland made just six tackles in their clash with Stoke on Saturday; that figure does not include Wes Brown's 'foul'.
* Sunderland have won only one of their last 13 away games in the Premier League.
* Adam Johnson has taken 22 shots without scoring for Sunderland this season; he took four off-target shots v Stoke.
* Swansea City
* Swansea have scored all their last ten PL goals in the second halves of matches.
* Swansea have the highest average possession (59.1%) of any PL side this season.
* The Swans have picked up 14 of their 15 points v bottom-half oppistion this season.
* Tottenham have scored just two goals in six games against top-half sides this season.
* Tottenham made 24 tackles v City but not one came from centre-half Michael Dawson.
* They have not scored a PL goal from open play in their last 381 minutes of football.
* Shane Long hit the target with four of his five shots v Villa; he has scored three goals from just 13 shots this season.
* Jonas Olsson has made more clearances (129) than any other PL player this season.
* After two goals and two assists in three games, Morgan Amalfitano has produced neither in his last five PL games.
* West Ham did not have a shot on target v Chelsea until the 93rd minute on Saturday night. They have registered just 13 shots on target in six gome games this season.
* They are without a win in five Premier League home games - giving them a home points haul (4) equal to Crystal Palace and Fulham.
* Mohamed Diamé has taken the most shots of any player in the PL (27) without a goal.