One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
We have 20 questions about every club's leading goalscorers in Premier League history. How well do you know your goal-getters?
* Arsenal have won six consecutive home games in the PL with an aggregate score of 15-2.
* They have conceded just one goal (to Man United) in their last six games in all competitions.
* Mikel Arteta made an impressive seven tackles and five interceptions against Cardiff on Saturday.
* Christian Benteke has not scored in his last seven PL games despite having 21 shots.
* Villa have scored just six goals in seven home PL games this season. Only Stoke and Crystal Palace have scored fewer.
* Ashley Westwood made four chances v Sunderland on Saturday but none were taken.
* If matches lasted 45 minutes, Cardiff would be bottom of the table; they are yet to be winning a PL game at half-time this season.
* Peter Whittingham is the only Cardiff player to average more than one key pass per game.
* Steven Caulker has blocked more shots (23) than any other PL player this season.
* Chelsea's 27 points from 13 games is their best start to a season since 2010/11 in Carlo Ancelotti's second season in charge. Chelsea were then top with 28 points.
* Juan Mata has made more key passes per game (2.5) than any other Chelsea player this season.
* Chelsea out-tackled Southampton 34-29 on Sunday and Ramires made an astonishing ten.
* Palace had 13 shots at Norwich on Saturday but seven were blocked.
* Cameron Jerome made five key passes v Norwich but none of the chances were taken.
* Only Lucas Leiva (5.1) and Aaron Ramsey (4.5) make more tackles per game than Joel Ward (4.1).
* Gareth Barry has not lost on any of his last 12 Premier League starts.
* Everton are enjoying their best start to the season since 2004/05 when they finished fourth; they have still not lost a home PL game in 2013.
* Gerard Deulofeu hit the target with eight of his nine shots in his last two PL games.
* Fulham have suffered five consecutive PL defeats for the first time since the 2009/10 season.
* They did not muster a single shot on target v West Ham on Saturday; they have recorded an average of only 2.8 per game this season.
* Fernando Amorebieta won 12 aerial duels and made a massive 19 clearances v West Ham.
* Tom Huddlestone has taken the most number of shots in the PL this season (26) without scoring a goal.
* Hull's home record of 14 points from seven games is better than Manchester United's this season.
* The impressive Curtis Davies made three tackles and five interceptions v Liverpool on Sunday.
* Liverpool's run of four points from four PL games is their worst since the opening month of last season.
* Liverpool have conceded more away goals (13) than Crystal Palace (12) this season.
* Since Luis Suarez returned to the Liverpool team, his strike partnership with Daniel Sturridge have been responsible for 14 of their 19 goals. The other five were from set-pieces.
* Manchester City have scored more goals at home (29) than any other team in total this season.
* City have picked up 15 points from six games against top-half sides but five of those games have been at the Etihad.
* City have six players (Sergio Aguero, Alvaro Negredo, Yaya Toure, Samir Nasri, David Silva and Jesus Navas) who have scored or assisted five PL goals this season.
* Man United have gone ten PL away games without keeping a clean sheet.
* Only three United players - Chris Smalling, Patrice Evra and Antonio Valencia - were credited with key passes on Sunday v Spurs.
* They made a massive 57% of their attacks v Tottenham down the right-hand side.
* Eighteen of Newcastle's 19 PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchman. An Englishman has not scored a league goal for Newcastle in 2013.
* They are nine points and six goals better off than the same stage last season.
* Yohann Gouffran and Loic Remy have each contributed either a goal or an assist in Newcastle's last four PL games.
* Norwich's home form (11 points from seven games) is actually equal to Tottenham's.
* Norwich have won three of the last four PL games started by Wes Hoolahan.
* Striker Gary Hooper recorded a rare 100% pass completion rate v Crystal Palace.
* Jay Rodriguez' first-minute goal was their only shot on target v Chelsea.
* Centre-half Dejan Lovren made an incredible eight interceptions v Chelsea.
* They made 29 tackles v Chelsea but right-back Nathaniel Clyne did not make a single one.
* Stoke City
* Stoke are enduring their worst-ever start to a Premier League season with 13 points from 13 games.
* They have picked up just two points from eight games against top-half sides this season.
* Centre-half Marc Muniesa made three of Stoke's eight dribbles against Everton on Saturday.
* Sunderland have picked up just two points and scored two goals in seven away games this season; they have won only one of their last 14 away games in the Premier League.
* They managed just one shot on target in 90 minutes at Villa on Saturday.
* Emanuele Giaccherini lost the ball seven times with a poor touch at Villa.
* Swansea City
* Swansea have picked up just one point from seven games against top-half sides this season.
* The Swansea side that started v Man City had scored only six PL goals in total this season.
* They enjoyed 55% possession at City but still lost the game 3-0.
* Hugo Lloris recorded a woeful 15% pass completion rate v Manchester United.
* Spurs' record of 11 points from seven home games puts them below Hull and Norwich in the 'home' league table; it is the worst of any top-half side.
* Kyle Walker was responsible for 12 of Tottenham's attempted 21 crosses v United.
* West Brom are 11 points and eight goals short of their record at the same stage last season.
* The Baggies had 14 shots v Newcastle and six were from set-piece situations.
* After two goals and two assists in three games, Morgan Amalfitano has produced neither in his last six PL games.
* Stewart Downing finally recorded a PL assist for West Ham v Fulham; he had made 24 key passes.
* Mohamed Diamé finally scored his first PL goal of the season v Fulham; he has taken 31 shots.
* Seven of the Hammers' 13 games this season have been 0-0 at half-time.