The Football League play-offs return this week, but what do you know of their history since they started delighting us in 1987?
* Arsenal have dropped just two points (at West Brom) in nine games against teams in the bottom half of the table this season.
* Nicklas Bendtner is Arsenal's 12 PL goalscorer of the season. By way of comparison, both Manchester clubs and Liverpool have had seven different goalscorers.
* Aaron Ramsey is now matching Wayne Rooney this season for goals (8) and assists (5).
* Aston Villa's pass completion rate of 49% v Southampton was the lowest recorded by any team in Europe's top five leagues this season; Libor Kozák and Christian Benteke recorded 35% and 29% completion rates respectively.
* Villa scored with all three of their shots on target v Southampton.
* Their record over the last five away games is better than every PL club barring Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Tottenham.
* No club has picked up fewer points than Cardiff (6) in their last eight games.
* They have failed to score in their last 350 minutes of football away from home.
* Cardiff attack down the right-hand side more than any other PL side (44%).
* Chelsea's 30 points from 14 games is their best start to a season since 2009/10 when they raced to the title.
* They have picked up a massive 11 of those points from a losing position.
* Eden Hazard's remarkable game v Sunderland featured 12 dribbles, four shots on target and four key passes. He was not dispossessed once all night.
* Marouane Chamakh has taken just four shots in 14 PL games this season; he has scored twice.
* Barry Bannan is the fourth Palace player this season to be credited with an assist; no player has more than one.
* Dean Moxey only fuond a teammate with one of his eight long balls v West Ham.
* Gareth Barry has not lost on any of his last 13 Premier League starts.
* Everton have made more successful dribbles (181) than any other PL side this season; Ross Barkley is responsible for 35 of those dribbles.
* Goalscorer Bryan Oviedo also made more tackles than any other Everton player (5) v Man United.
* Fulham have equalled their club record of six consecutive PL defeats.
* They managed six shots on target v Tottenham after averaging 2.8 per game under Martin Jol.
* Dimitar Berbatov's PL assist v Tottenham was his first of the season.
* Tom Huddlestone has taken the most number of shots in the PL this season (28) without scoring a goal.
* He found a teammate with only seven of his 13 attempted long passes on Wednesday v Arsenal
* Only Sunderland have a worse away record than Hull's tally of three points from seven games.
* Luis Suarez is the first player in PL history to score three hat-tricks against the same side.
* He hit the target with an astoning six of his seven shots v Norwich and also created four chances.
* Liverpool have scored more set-piece goals (10) than any other PL team this season.
* Sergio Agüero has taken more shots in the PL (55) than any other player including top scorer Luis Suarez (52).
* Aguero found a teammate with all-but one of his 27 passes v West Brom.
* City have conceded exactly the same number of away goals (12) as Crystal Palace this season.
* Antonio Valencia attempted eight crosses v Everton; not one reached a teammate. On Sunday v Tottennham he attempted 11 and was successful once.
* Not one PL goal or assist this season has come from Man United central midfielders.
* But at least they're the best interceptors in the PL with 17.2 per game.
* Newcstle are one of four PL sides who have failed to pick up a single point from a losing position this season.
* Yohan Cabaye, Yoan Gouffran, Loic Remy and Shola Ameobi all lost the ball four times with poor control v Swansea.
* Newcastle average 49.9% possession at home but just 42.2% away this season.
* Only Sunderland have a worse away record than Norwich's tally of three points from seven games.
* Only three of their 12 goals this season have been scored by strikers.
* Gary Hooper came on in the 69th minute v Liverpool and touched the ball twice in 21 minutes plus stoppages.
* Southampton lost to Villa despite having an astonishing 77% possession.
* Steven Davis attempted more passes (129) than the whole of Aston Villa's front five in total.
* Adam Lallana and Jay Rodriguez were both dispossessed five times v Villa on Wednesday night.
* Stoke City
* Stoke are enduring their worst-ever start to a Premier League season with 14 points from 14 games.
* There have been just five goals scored in Stoke's last six games at the Britannia Stadium.
* Jonathan Walters ended a run of 102 consecutive PL games by failing to face Cardiff on Wednesday.
* Sunderland scored with all three of their shots on target v Chelsea.
* They attempted 21 crosses in that game and only one (from Fabio Borini) reached a teammate.
* They have thrown away eight points from winning positions this season - more than any other PL side.
* Swansea City
* Own Goal is Swansea's join top scorer with four goals this season.
* Jonjo Shelvely has scored three PL goals in 12 Swansea appearances after just two in 47 games for Liverpool.
* Swansea had an average pass streak of seven to Newcastle's four on Wednesday night.
* Tottenham's haul of 24 points from 14 games puts them a point ahead of where they were last season (when the ended with a record PL points haul).
* Only Arsenal have a better away record than Spurs, who have picked up an impressive 13 points from seven games away from WHL this season.
* Erik Lamela did not create a single chance v Fulham but made more tackles (5) than any of his Spurs teammates.
* West Brom have scored just five of their 17 goals this season before the break.
* The Baggies scored twice v Man City despite only having one shot on target.
* After two goals and two assists in three games, Morgan Amalfitano has produced neither in his last seven PL games.
* West Ham have scored just four goals in seven PL away games this season.
* They have failed to salvage a single point from a losing position.
* Only Aston Villa (69) and Southampton (68) play more long balls per game than West Ham (67).