A consummate professional who combines approachable friendliness with humility in an always winning manner. It's fair to say Johnny and Al are big fans of Jeff...
How much do you remember about different Premier League managers through the years? Good, well you should do just fine on our quiz then...
* Arsenal have the same points (35) and the same number of goals conceded (11) as their Invincibles year of 2003/04. They have actually scored one more goal.
* Laurent Koscielny made an astonishing eight interceptions against Everton on Sunday.
* Arsenal have scored in 14 of 15 PL games this season and have led in 13 of those games.
* Despite losing at Fulham, Villa's away haul of 12 points from eight games is still better than the records of Manchesters United and City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
* Villa play more long balls per game (70) than any other team in the Premier League.
* Christian Benteke has played ten hours and 40 minutes of PL football without a goal..but he was the only Villa player to manage a shot on target v Fulham.
* They have failed to score in their last 440 minutes of football away from home.
* Steven Caulker's one-man defensive display v Palace featured five tackles, five interceptions, 19 clearances and two blocked shots.
* Fraizer Campbell completed just five passes in 68 minutes v Palace.
* Chelsea have kept just four clean sheets in 15 PL games - the same number as Crystal Palace.
* Their 30 points from 15 PL matches is the lowest total for any Jose Mourinho side at any club in his career.
* The last time a Chelsea striker scored in the PL away from home was December 2012 v Sunderland.
* Marouane Chamakh has taken just six shots in 15 PL games this season; he has scored three times.
* Jason Puncheon is the fifth Palace player this season to be credited with an assist; no player has more than one.
* Palace's ten points from the last five games is equal to the records of Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
* Gareth Barry has not lost on any of his last 14 Premier League starts.
* Ross Barkley played more key passes (3) than any other player during Arsenal v Everton.
* The Toffees have the best record in the PL against top-half sides: 15 points from eight games.
* Fulham beat Aston Villa 2-0 with a side whose average age was 31.
* They have managed 15 shots on target in two games under Rene Meulensteen after averaging 2.8 per game under Martin Jol.
* Dimitar Berbatov has conjured more shots on target (7) in two games than the rest of the season under Jol.
* Danny Graham ended 1,626 minutes of Premier League football without a goal when he scored v Swansea on Monday night.
* Tom Huddlestone had taken 30 shots in the PL this season without scoring.
* If PL games ended after 45 minutes, Hull would be seventh with 21 points.
* Liverpool are 11 points and 15 goals better off than the same stage last season; they have conceded the same number of goals (18).
* Liverpool had an astonishing 32 attempts on goal v West Ham with Luis Suarez (9) and Philippe Coutinho (8) leading the way.
* Six players recorded a pass completion rate of over 90% v West Ham: Mamadou Sakho, Raheem Sterling, Joe Allen, Lucas Leiva, Glen Johnson and Martin Skrtel.
* City have won just one of the last six PL games started by James Milner.
* They have thrown away a massive eight points from winning positions away from home this season.
* Sergio Agüero was the only City player to muster a shot on target v Southampton on Saturday.
* Manchester United have lost consecutive home games without scoring for only the third time in PL history; the last time was in May 2002.
* Moyes' United is 14 points, 15 goals, 1,522 passes, 38 shots and 6% average possession down on Ferguson's United after 15 games last season.
* Adnan Januzaj was dispossessed five times by Newcastle players on Saturday.
* Newcastle's three midfielders attempted 178 passes v Man United; United's four-man midfield attempted only 130.
* Nineteen of Newcastle's 20 PL goals this season have been scored by Frenchmen.
* Newcastle out-dribbled Man United 15-8 with left-back Davide Santon dribbling past six players on Saturday.
* Eight of Norwich's 14 goals this season have been scored by summer signings.
* Gary Hooper has scored three goals from just 12 shots as a PL player.
* The Camaries have picked up an impressive 13 points from six games against teams in the bottom half; that record is better than that of Manchester City and Everton.
* Laurent Koscielny is the only PL centre-half to average more interceptions (3) than Dejan Lovren (2.9) this season.
* Steven Davis, Lovren, Jack Cork and Jose Fonte all played more passes than any City player on Saturday.
* James Ward-Prowse remains the crossing king of the PL with 43 of 113 attempts this season reaching a teammate.
* Stoke City
* Stoke match-winner Oussama Assaidi had three touches of the ball v Chelsea on Saturday.
* Stoke have rescued a commendable seven points from losing positions this season.
* Marko Arnautovic played four key passes for Stoke v Chelsea - the same as the rest of his teammates put together.
* Sunderland players have scored five own goals in the PL this season.
* Steven Fletcher has managed one shot on target in his last six PL games.
* They have thrown away 11 points from winning positions this season - more than any other PL side.
* Swansea City
* Swansea top the PL possession (59.7%) and pass accuracy (87%) charts this season.
* Jonjo Shelvey has scored or assisted six of Swansea's 21 PL goals this season.
* They took 64% of their 11 shots against Hull on Monday night from outside the box.
* Tottenham's haul of 27 points from 15 games has only been bettered once in their PL history - in 2011/12.
* Only Arsenal have a better away record than Spurs, who have picked up an impressive 16 points from eight games away from WHL this season.
* Jermain Defoe failed to hit the target with any of his six shots v Sunderland on Saturday.
* West Brom had 12 shots on target v Norwich and failed to score.
* Stéphane Sessegnon created five chances for his teammaes v the Canaries.
* The Baggies have the joint-worst PL form with Cardiff (two points from five games).
* West Ham have scored just five goals in eight PL away games this season.
* Modibo Maiga has had 19 attempts on goal this season without scoring.
* The Hammers are nine points and six goals worse off than the same stage last season.
I can't believe Danny Graham finally scored. Now what am I supposed to laugh at? Bendtner? Chamakh? They scored too, goddamnit!- harry hotspur