Our final part, and the question of what on earth will happen at West Ham? Plus there is much to ponder for Spurs - evolution or yet another revolution at White Hart Lane...
The penultimate part of our transfer guide brings us to intrigue surrounding Southampton and Swansea. Plus, will Mark Hughes finally be able to loosen the purse strings?
1) Easy one to start off with - name the five Premier League managers to leave their posts since the start of the season.
2) Which team beat Chelsea 1-0 in Andre Villas-Boas last match in charge of the Blues?
3) In terms of number of games, who was in charge at Chelsea the longest - Scolari, AVB or Di Matteo?
4) For how many Premier League matches was Paolo Di Canio in charge at Sunderland: a) 13 b) 16 c) 20.
5) Which PL manager currently has the shortest odds to be next to leave his job?
6) Which current top-flight manager said this after being sacked in his last two jobs: "I said to myself if I got back into management I would never stay when it was the right time for me to leave. I wouldn't get emotionally involved."
7) Name the two managers who were sacked by Everton during the Premier League era.
8) Name the four former Manchester United players who have been sacked by Blackburn in the last 15 years.
9) Who did Manchester United sack at the end of last season before replacing him with David Moyes?
10) Roy Evans at Liverpool: Sacked, resigned or disappeared?
11) Who was the only manager to be dismissed during the first Premier League season?
12) How many managers have Spurs employed while Arsene Wenger has been in charge at Arsenal - not including caretakers, but counting the chap who was in charge when Wenger was appointed?
13) Which mid-season month is the most popular for managerial departures?
14) Who did Hull appoint as 'Football Management Consultant' after Phil Brown was put on gardening leave in March 2010?
15) Two teams have been responsible for the first managerial sacking of the season on four occasions - the joint highest. Name them.
16) True or false: Portsmouth went through more managerial changes than seasons in the Premier League.
17) Which manager does this quote from a former chairman of a current Premier League club refer to: "(He) didn't take it very well. He just sat there quietly and said, 'But it's my birthday'. What could I do? I said, 'Many happy returns' and gave him his P45."
18) Which Premier League manager was mutually consented on Christmas Eve 2006 by a club who ended the season in relegation?
19) Who said this in his final season in charge of a current Premier League side: "If XXX should sack me, the other 20 teams in the Premier League should be without a manager."
20) I'm thinking of a sacked Premier League manager. Who is it?
The answers are here...