For me, I'll tell you what, oh my days, there's something quite likeable about Danny Murphy - even if he has the sunken eyes of a man with a lot of demons...
Back in June we looked at what each PL club needed this summer. Now we re-visit last season's top six to assess their progress. There are an awful lot of gaps...
THE PREMIER LEAGUE
1. Which team was second bottom on the first day of 2013, but survived relegation by five points?
2. Which relegated player won the Player of the Month award in January?
3. Can you name the four players in the Premier League Team of the Season for 2012/13 that did not play for Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea?
4. Which four goalkeepers have kept more clean sheets (8) than any others during the 2013/14 season?
5. Which two players scored hat tricks on the final day of last season?
6. Who is the only player to have been sent off twice so far this season in the Premier League?
7. Who scored the first goal of this league season?
8. Who finished the highest of the three promoted clubs last season?
9. One Premier League match in 2013 contained ten goals. Who were the teams?
10. Two Premier League teams managed to score three goals in a match in 2013 and still lose. Name the two?
11. Name the three Premier League teams that Bradford City knocked out en route to the League Cup final?
12. Which two Swansea players scored twice in the final?
13. Who scored the winner for Wigan in the FA Cup final against Manchester City?
14. And which Championship side did they beat in the semi-final?
15. Which non-league side reached the fifth round of the FA Cup?
16. Who did Chelsea beat in the Europa League final?
17. Which two other English teams reached the quarter-finals in that competition?
18. Which team came within seconds of knocking out Borussia Dortmund in the quarter-finals in their debut Champions League season?
19. Three former Premier League players scored in the Champions League semi-finals. Name them?
20. Where was the Champions League final held?
THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE
21. Name the winners of the three leagues for 2012/13?
22. And the three winners of the playoffs?
23. And to complete the set, who were the three beaten finalists?
24. Which League two club sacked their manager on New Year's Day 2013?
25. Which player was the Championship's top scorer last season, but has not played a single game for his club during this campaign?
26. Which club recorded the highest attendance in a Football League fixture this year?
27. And which club recorded the lowest?
28. The Football League gained a new sponsor in Sky Bet. But who did they replace?
29. Which two clubs were relegated from the Football League at the end of last season?
30. And which two clubs now occupy the two relegation spots going into 2014?
31. Athletic Bilbao - Juventus (Free Transfer)
32. Malaga - Fiorentina (£1.5m)
33. Swansea - Sunderland (Loan)
34. Barcelona B - Stoke City (Free Transfer)
35. Sevilla - Aston Villa (£1.75m)
36. Copenhagen - Cardiff (£7.6m)
37. Real Sociedad - Real Madrid (£26.4m)
38. Norwich - Wigan (£2.6m)
39. Blackpool - QPR (£5.1m)
40. Liverpool - Bolton (£1.4m)
41. The five African teams to qualify for the 2014 World Cup are the same as in 2010. Name them?
42. Name the eight UEFA group winners?
43. The World Cup playoff between Sweden and Portugal was inevitably billed as Ronaldo v Zlatan. How many goals did the pair score across the two games?
44. Which country qualified for the World Cup for the first time?
45. At the Confederations Cup, which two players scored five goals in the tournament?
46. Can you name the four semi-finalists?
47. Tahiti were the whipping boys, but do you know how many goals they conceded in their three group games? We'll give you one either way.
48. England lost all three of their games at the U21 European Championships Who were their three opponents?
49. Who scored England's only goal? He's on loan from West Brom to the Championship this season.
50. Which country narrowly missed out on automatic qualification for the World Cup after conceding two late goals to USA?
51. How many points did Barcelona finish ahead of fourth-placed Real Sociedad in the 2012/13 La Liga table? We'll give you three either way.
52. Which team did Gareth Bale score his first Real Madrid hat trick against?
53. Which team were promoted back to the Bundesliga, making it four consecutive seasons of promotion or relegation? They now sit sixth.
54. Who was top scorer in France's Ligue Un last season?
55. Juventus won the Serie A title, but can you name the rest of the top four in descending order?
56. Which side won the MLS Cup Final?
57. Which Brazilian club (champions in 2012) were saved from relegation after a court docked Portuguesa four points, relegating them instead?
58. Which team won the Argentine Torneo Inicial, which ended earlier this month?
59. Western Sydney Wanderers finished top of the regular league table in Australia. Which former Premier League player is their boss?
60. Which country began its league season in November, despite the last two seasons being cancelled part-way through due to security concerns?
61. Four Premier League managers were sacked between January 1st and the end of May. Who were they?
62. Who is the Spaniard that replaced Gus Poyet at Brighton?
63. Who guided Brazil to their Confederations Cup success?
64. Can you name the four members of coaching staff that David Moyes chose to bring from Everton to Manchester United?
65. Only one Championship manager has been named Manager of the Month on more than one occasion this year. Who?
66. "He won't talk to me on Twitter, as I don't know what Twitter is"
67. "A World Cup without me is nothing to watch"
68. "Your job now is to stand by our new manager. That's important"
69. "Es un sueno el jugar en el Real Madrid. Gracias por esta gran acogida. Hala Madrid"
70. "This goes a long, long way to making up for my previous experience of the cup final when I was carried off."
71. Thank you all for participating in the Boys' Underwear competition - it's been a pleasure to see all your photos.
73. Friendship is weird. You pick a human you've met and you're like, "yup I like this one" and you just do stuff with them.
74. Sometimes I dress like a gangster with a reverse hat on but I properly speak and be polite by opening or holding doors 2peoples. Clichéfight.
75. Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality.
Done? Got a stitch? Go here for the answers..