How much do you remember about previous January transfers? We have one question per team...
Answers, answers, answers, answers, answers...
1 ) How many teams are involved in the first round proper of the FA Cup?
2) Who scored two on his Chelsea debut against Southampton in last season's third round?
3) Which Championship side knocked Newcastle out of the cup for the second year in a row?
4) What was controversial about Luis Suarez's goal against Mansfield in the third round?
5) Who scored a 90th minute equaliser for Manchester United against West Ham in the third round?
6) Who beat then-Premier League side QPR in the fourth round?
7) Which non-league side beat Norwich in the fourth round?
8) That was the first time a non-league team had beaten a top-flight side in the cup since 1989 - name the teams involved then.
9) For which side does Matt Smith, who scored twice in Oldham's fourth round win over Liverpool, play now?
10) Marcello Trotta and Harry Forrester scored for which League One side in their 2-2 draw with Chelsea in the fourth round?
11) Which former Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and current Bursaspor striker scored the goal that knocked Aresnal out of the cup in the fifth round?
12) Which side did Wigan lead 3-0 after just 33 minutes of their quarter-final?
13) Who were the two losing semi-finalists?
14) Wigan only faced two Premier League sides on their way to winning the cup. Manchester City and...?
15) Who scored the only goal in the final?
16) Which Manchester City player was sent off in the final?
17) Which event from his past did Dave Whelan generally keep pretty quiet and didn't like talking about in the build-up to the final?
18) How much, to the nearest £100,000, did Wigan get in prize money for winning the cup?
19) And how much did Manchester City get for losing in the final?
20) When was the last time a team won the cup and were relegated in the same season?
Done? Take a look at the answers, then.