We didn't even include your favourite Ron...
And by Rons we mean Ron, Ronny, Ronald, Ronnie and pretty much any name with the letters R, O and N. Today, quizzing redemption is spelled R-O-N...
1) Arsenal: Made his senior debut in December 2003 in a 1-0 victory over Toulouse.
2) Aston Villa: Won the UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in 2006 and 2007.
3) Cardiff City: Won FA Youth Cup in 2002 alongside Liam Ridgewell.
4) Chelsea: Spent a week on trial with Barnsley.
5) Crystal Palace: Won an FA Cup runners-up medal in 2006.
6) Everton: Has won a World Cup runners-up medal.
7) Fulham: His father claimed he rejected the chance to join Real Madrid in 2003/04.
8) Hull City: Won an FA Cup runners-up medal in 2011.
9) Liverpool: Made his only appearance for his country at the age of 17.
10) Manchester City: Came on in the final of the European Under-21 Championship in 2009.
11) Manchester United: Has scored 35 goals in just 57 games for his country.
12) Newcastle United: Scored the goal that won the French title in 2008/09.
13) Norwich City: Won titles in his home country in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
14) Southampton: Has middle names of Frank and Porteous.
15) Stoke City: Played in the FA Youth Cup final of 2001 alongside Neil Danns.
16) Sunderland: Has a European Championship runners-up medal.
17) Swansea: Bought by Genoa for 4m Euros but only ever played 15 times in Serie A.
18) Tottenham Hotspur: Sandwiched between Chris Armstrong and Shane Long as his former club's Player of the Season in 2009/10.
19) West Brom: Has a silver medal from the Olympics.
20) West Ham: Named in the League One Team of the Year in 2006/07 alongside Billy Sharp and Wes Hoolahan.