He's there for the good vibes rather than the insight. Ian Wright might not know exactly what it is that he means, but he means it. And he looks very dapper while he does...
Are you called Robert? Well, you're going to love this quiz. Even if you're not called Robert, you probably know someone who is, so just enjoy it...
1) Arsenal: Made his senior debut in December 2003 in a 1-0 victory over Toulouse.
2) Aston Villa: Won the UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship in 2006 and 2007.
3) Cardiff City: Won FA Youth Cup in 2002 alongside Liam Ridgewell.
4) Chelsea: Spent a week on trial with Barnsley.
5) Crystal Palace: Won an FA Cup runners-up medal in 2006.
6) Everton: Has won a World Cup runners-up medal.
7) Fulham: His father claimed he rejected the chance to join Real Madrid in 2003/04.
8) Hull City: Won an FA Cup runners-up medal in 2011.
9) Liverpool: Made his only appearance for his country at the age of 17.
10) Manchester City: Came on in the final of the European Under-21 Championship in 2009.
11) Manchester United: Has scored 35 goals in just 57 games for his country.
12) Newcastle United: Scored the goal that won the French title in 2008/09.
13) Norwich City: Won titles in his home country in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
14) Southampton: Has middle names of Frank and Porteous.
15) Stoke City: Played in the FA Youth Cup final of 2001 alongside Neil Danns.
16) Sunderland: Has a European Championship runners-up medal.
17) Swansea: Bought by Genoa for 4m Euros but only ever played 15 times in Serie A.
18) Tottenham Hotspur: Sandwiched between Chris Armstrong and Shane Long as his former club's Player of the Season in 2009/10.
19) West Brom: Has a silver medal from the Olympics.
20) West Ham: Named in the League One Team of the Year in 2006/07 alongside Billy Sharp and Wes Hoolahan.
Come this way for the answers...