Our final part, and the question of what on earth will happen at West Ham? Plus there is much to ponder for Spurs - evolution or yet another revolution at White Hart Lane...
The penultimate part of our transfer guide brings us to intrigue surrounding Southampton and Swansea. Plus, will Mark Hughes finally be able to loosen the purse strings?
* Arsenal players make up the PL's top four in terms of pass completion rates with Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Mathieu Flamini and Mikel Arteta ahead of any other PL player.
* Mertesacker recorded a 100% pass completion rate v Villa; Koscielny was slightly behind with 98%.
* The Gunners have won all ten PL games that they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Villa have scored just eight goals in 11 PL games at home this season.
* Christian Benteke scored his first PL goal for 14 hours and 45 minutes v Arsenal on Monday night.
* Villa had 11 shots v Arsenal but seven were from outside the penalty area.
* Cardiff have failed to score in 11 of their 21 PL games; no team has failed more often.
* They have scored only four goals in the opening 45 minutes of those 21 games.
* Against West Ham they 63% possession, an 85% pass completion rate (to the Hammers' 68%) and 19 shots (to the Hammers' ten) but still managed to lose 2-0.
* Martin Skrtel is the only player to have scored against Chelsea in their last five PL games.
* David Luiz (playing in central midfield) made 16 clearances v Hull; centre-halves John Terry and Gary Cahill made 15 in total.
* Willian became the 13th Chelsea player to register a PL assist v Hull.
* Palace had just 32% possession at Tottenham but 14 shots to Spurs' ten.
* Jason Puncheon had three shots (including a penalty) without hitting the target v Spurs.
* Mile Jedinak makes an average 6.9 tackles/interceptions per PL game - narrowly beating Lucas Leiva (6.8).
* Phil Jagielka was the only Everton outfield starter who failed to create one of Everton's 23 shots v Norwich.
* Leighton Baines reached a teammate with an impressive four of 11 attempted crosses v Norwich.
* Gareth Barry has scored three goals with just ten shots this season; teammate Kevin Mirallas has scored three goals from 47 attempts.
* Adel Taarabt has taken more shots (29) than any other PL player without scoring this season.
* Fulham have not drawn any of their last 17 PL games.
* The last team to have conceded 46 goals in just 21 PL games was Bolton two seasons ago. They were relegated.
* Hull attempted 18 crosses v Chelsea but just one (from Ahmed Elmohamady) reached a teammate.
* Tom Huddlestone attempted 15 long passes v Chelsea and was only successful with ten.
* Tenth-placed Hull would have been in 14th after 21 games last season with their 23-point 'haul'.
* Crystal Palace (272) have conceded fewer shots on goal than Liverpool (275) this season.
* Luis Suarez has scored a hefty 43% of Liverpool's PL goals this season.
* Liverpool had less possession than Stoke, the same pass completion rate (79%) and the same number of shots (13) but hit the target a phenomenal nine times.
* Man City have scored more goals in 21 games (59) than the title-winning season of 2011/12 (57).
* Álvaro Negredo had a remarkable eight of City's 14 shots v Newcastle.
* Joe Hart went long with 17 of 18 passes v Newcastle and ended the game with a 17% pass completion rate.
* United have picked up 28 of their 37 points against bottom-half sides this season.
* Danny Welbeck only misplaced one of his 33 passes v Swansea City.
* Patrice Evra (3) is second in Man United's assist list this season.
* Newcastle had 13 shots v Man City but seven were from outside the box; of City's 14 shots, only one was from distance.
* Cheick Tioté touched the ball more times (91) than any other player during Newcastle v Man City.
* They have gone three PL games without a goal for first time since their relegation season of 2008/09.
* Robert Snodgrass has created a massive 37 chances without being credited with a PL assist this season; only David Silva, Mesut Ozil and Luis Suarez create more chances per game.
* Their six points from eight games means only West Ham and Cardiff are in worse form.
* They have picked up just four points from a possible 33 against top-half opposition.
* Saints have conceded just six goals in 11 games v bottom-half opposition this season.
* Adam Lallana has joined Jay Rodriguez and Rickie Lambert in double figures this season for combined PL goals/assists. Only two other Englishmen - Daniel Sturridge and Wayne Rooney - can claim the same feat this season.
* Only Swansea have averaged more possession than Southampton this season despite being 11th in the average pass completion table.
* Stoke City
* Only Fulham have conceded more goals (46) than Stoke (35) this season.
* Charlie Adam attempted a remarkable 22 crosses and created four chances v Liverpool.
* They attempted 51 crosses in total v Liverpool, who tried just ten.
* Only Man City, Spurs, Man United and Chelsea currently have better away form than Sunderland (nine points from five games).
* Jozy Altidore completed just two passes in 24 minutes v Fulham.
* Adam Johnson scored with all three of his shots v Fulham and is now Sunderland's top scorer this season with four PL goals.
* Swansea City
* Swansea dominated possession (81%) and had a higher pass completion rate than Man United at Old Trafford but managed only two shots on target.
* Jordi Amat put in eight of Swansea's total of 25 tackles v Man United.
* They have picked up just five points from a possible 36 v top-half opposition this season.
* Nabil Bentaleb's 99 passes from 106 attempted v Crystal Palace is the seventh best from a midfielder all season.
* No Spurs player created more than one chance v Palace; Bentaleb created none.
* Spurs have only lost one of 11 PL games (v Newcastle) started by Vlad Chiriches this season.
* Shane Long was the only player to register a shot on target for West Brom v Southampton.
* Chris Brunt attempted ten crosses without a single one reaching a teammate.
* Youssouf Mulumbu made an impressive seven interceptions v Southampton
* Four outfield players recorded a pass completion rate of less than 60% at Cardiff: Roger Johnson, Matthew Taylor, Carlton Cole and Andy Carroll.
* Goalscorer Cole completed just nine passes in 72 minutes v Cardiff.
* Other goalscorer Mark Noble made four tackles and four interceptions v Cardiff.