Our intrepid chums find their way to the door of Andy Townsend, currently embarking on a farewell tour at ITV. If anything, Clive, he hung onto the job too well...
Harry Kane is the predictable mover, but the headline news in our England ladder concerns Michael Carrick and Theo Walcott. We just can't find space...
1) CV - Joined Crystal Palace in 1996 from Sheffield United and move on to Millwall. Antipodean.
2) BS - Belgian international at Derby from 1999 to 2003.
3) SM - At Fulham last season on loan from PSV. Bulgarian.
4) FY - Ipswich Town defender until 1996.
5) OT - Sheffield Wednesday Dutch midfielder in the mid-90s.
6) DG - Newcastle's South American. Seven league games in four seasons.
7) ET - It's Barnsley. It's 1997/8. It's a South African midfielder.
8) GB - Eastern European in North London from 2001-06.
9) NC - Goalkeeper that played in a Premier League title-winning side.
10) IK - The third Ecuadorian to play in the Premier League, did so at Palace.
11) BD - Signed by Gerard Houllier for £3m in 2000.
12) HG - Thought to be a French wonderkid. Joined Blackburn in 2010. Then Doncaster.
13) SM - German midfielder that was on the bench for Arsenal in the UEFA Cup final in 2000.
14) GC - Frenchman who joined Bolton from Bordeaux, but had retired by the age of 27 in 2010.
15) AB - Nortern Irish Southampton goalkeeper who won Sky Sports' Save of the Season in 2004. Also played for Doncaster and Oldham.
16) EI - Retired after one season with Manchester City, in which he started all but one match in 1995/6 Premier League season.
17) AB - Greek international at Portsmouth with 100 caps. Bought by Tony Adams.
18) LS - Senegalese at Leeds on loan from Marseille. Somehow ended up at Wrexham.
19) RW - American forward. Played for six clubs in England from 1986-1995.
20) MK - Centre-back at Coventry. Until Asmir Begovic and Edin Dzeko was the first Bosnian to play in the Premier League.
Done. Yeah we know. Come this way for the answers.