We have 20 questions on Premier League club's famous and not-so-famous No.9s...
'Khalid Boulahrouz' was on the tip of your tongue, wasn't it?...
* Arsenal have not won a single game they have been losing at half-time this season.
* They have scored in only one of their last nine PL first halves.
* Olivier Giroud completed only seven passes in over an hour of football v Liverpool.
* Only Fulham have a worse home record than Villa's 11 points from 13 games.
* Villa have mustered a total of two shots on target in their last two games v Everton and West Ham.
* Marc Albrighton was on the pitch for just 34 minutes v West Ham but attempted 20 crosses and set up five chances.
* Cardiff have not won any of their last ten away games in the PL.
* Wilfried Zaha was dispossessed seven times by Swansea players on Saturday.
* Ben Turner attempted nine long passes v Swansea and not one reached a teammate.
* Chelsea have conceded just nine goals in 13 PL matches against top-half sides this season.
* Eden Hazard has scored or assisted 17 PL goals this season - more than double any other Chelsea player.
* Nemanja Matic has already made more tackles (15) in four PL games than David Luiz (14) in 13 games this season; he made a massive 11 v Newcastle on Saturday.
* Palace have picked up the same number of points (13) as Manchester United from their last eight PL games.
* No Palace player has been credited with more than one PL assist this season.
* Joe Ledley made a massive eight interceptions for Palace while playing at left-back v West Brom.
* Everton's four points from their last five away games gives them the same away form as Norwich City.
* Everton made a massive 37 tackles at Tottenham with James McCarthy (11) the most prolific.
* Seamus Coleman did not attempt a single cross v Spurs on Sunday.
* Fulham's draw at Old Trafford gave them their first point against curent top-half opposition this season.
* Muamer Tankovic completed two passes in 45 minutes v United and one of those should have led to a goal from Kieran Richardson.
* Dan Burn made a massive 22 clearances v United on Sunday.
* Hull have picked up just seven points from eight games but there have been seven PL teams in worse form.
* Nikica Jelavic scored v Sunderland with his 32nd PL shot of the season.
* Tom Huddlestone recorded a 95% pass completion rate at Sunderland with 17 of 17 long passes finding their target.
* Daniel Sturridge has scored an astonishing 25 goals in 31 PL appearances for Liverpool at a goal every 1.24 games. Luis Suarez has scored a goal every 1.56 PL games for Liverpool.
* Raheem Sterling hit the target with all five of his shots v Arsenal.
* Liverpool produced a phenomenal 35 tackles v Arsenal with Steven Gerrard (7) and Philippe Coutinho (6) leading the way; Sturridge was the only outfield starter not to make a tackle.
* City have failed to score in back-to-back PL games for the first time in over two years - v West Brom and Sunderland in 2011/12.
* Jesús Navas has attempted 37 crosses in those two games v Chelsea and Norwich.
* Edin Dzeko has taken 17 shots in his last PL games and only three have been on target.
* Man United attempted a record-breaking 81 crosses v Fulham; Ashley Young attempted 15 and just one reached a teammate.
* Left-back Patrice Evra's average position v Fulham was higher than every member of the starting XI barring Robin van Persie and Young.
* Wayne Rooney has scored or assisted 18 PL goals this season but only five of those have come against top-eight sides.
* Newcastle have not won any of their last ten PL games without Yohan Cabaye - the last Cabaye-less win came in December 2012.
* Davide Santon - playing in central midfield v Chelsea - recorded a 95% pass completion rate and made six interceptions.
* The Newcastle XI that started v Chelsea has scored six PL goals so far this season; Shola Ameobi has had 26 shots without scoring this season.
* Norwich had only 32% possession but managed the same number of shots on target (2) as Man City.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel touched the ball three times in 22 minutes v Man City: One pass, one clearance and one mis-control.
* The Canaries have scored just four goals in their last eight PL games; no team has scored fewer goals.
* Southampton have thrown away 12 points from winning positions; only West Ham have thrown away more.
* English players have scored 25 of Southampton's 35 PL goals this season.
* Southampton have won just one of their last seven home games in the PL; only West Brom have been beaten at St Mary's since early November.
* Stoke City
* Peter Crouch and Charlie Adam have both scored or assisted nine PL goals this season.
* Oussama Assaidi has the highest pass completion rate of any Stoke player this season at 88.7%.
* Crouch is the king of aerial duels in the PL with an average of 8 of 12 won per game this season.
* Wes Brown is the only PL player this season to have been shown three red cards.
* Adam Johnson did not produce a single dribble or key pass v Hull on Saturday.
* Jozy Altidore has not scored in over 12 hours of PL football.
* Swansea City
* Swansea have conceded just one goal in their seven PL wins this season.
* Nathan Dyer's goal v Cardiff puts him level with Own Goal as Swansea's second leading top scorer in the PL this season.
* Pablo Hernández has more PL assists (5) than any other Swansea player this season and yet he has started only ten games.
* Tottenham have scored in all nine PL games since the appointment of Tim Sherwood.
* Spurs have won nine of the 13 PL games they have been drawing at half-time this season - the best record in the PL.
* Goalscorer Emmanuel Adebayor was dispossessed eight times v Everton on Sunday.
* West Brom had 17 shots at Palace on Saturday but nine were from outside the box.
* New signing Thievy scored after his first 36 seconds of PL football.
* Victor Anichebe lost the ball a massive seven times v Palace through a poor touch.
* The Hammers scored with their only two shots on target v Aston Villa on Saturday.
* They have kept 12 clean sheets this season - the highest number in the PL.
* James Tomkins completed only five passes in 90 minutes v Villa but made 15 clearances.