The summer window is officially open, and Premier League clubs have wasted no time in doing deals. But what do you remember of the transfer silly season so far?
1) Which player is Joe Royle talking about here? "To the supporters he was the only positive in all that time. To me, he was a big negative. I am not saying that City's ills were all down to ______, but there was too much about the whole cult phenomenon that wasn't right."
2) What message did Dimitar Berbatov have written on his shirt when he scored against Southampton in December 2012?
3) Name the three things George Best didn't believe he squandered his money on.
4) What did Robin Friday allegedly do to Mark Lawrenson's kit bag after being sent off for kicking the defender in the face in Cardiff's defeat to Brighton?
5) Name Paul Gascoigne's six English clubs.
6) Which current non-League club was Faustino Asprilla reportedly close to joining in 2002?
7) Mario Balotelli announced his arrival in English football with two goals and a red card against which team?
8) Who was in goal for Sunderland when Eric Cantona scored his famous chip?
9) Name the three Everton managers who all signed Duncan Ferguson during their tenure.
10) Which Middlesbrough cult hero played in the 2002 World Cup final?
11) Which Argentinian legend missed a crucial penalty against Arsenal in the 2005/06 Champions League semi-final?
12) Against which team did Ole Gunnar Solskjaer score four goals in the last ten minutes after being introduced as a sub?
13) Name four of the six Italian clubs Paolo Di Canio played for?
14) Was Julian Dicks left or right-footed?
15) Which former world leader was greeted by chants of "ooh aah, Paul McGrath's da" in Dublin in 1990?
16) Who was Leeds United's first non-British player of the year?
17) Feed the Goat and he will... a) Bleat b) Score c) Make a delicious cheese to spread on hot rye bread?
18) How many England caps did Matt Le Tissier win?
19) Which former Wolves striker remains the last player to receive an England cap when he was playing outside the top two divisions?
20) How many Premier League hat-tricks did Gianfranco Zola score? a) Zero b) One c) 11
Come this way for the answers...