Our final part, and the question of what on earth will happen at West Ham? Plus there is much to ponder for Spurs - evolution or yet another revolution at White Hart Lane...
The penultimate part of our transfer guide brings us to intrigue surrounding Southampton and Swansea. Plus, will Mark Hughes finally be able to loosen the purse strings?
1. Which Italian club cause Gary Neville to go weak at the knees?
2. How many clubs did former Ireland defender Gary Kelly play for?
3. What unfortunate accident befell Gary Lineker in England's clash with Ireland at World Cup 1990?
4. True or false: Gary Pallister won more caps for England than Steve Bruce.
5. Which manager was first given the nickname 'The Ginger Mourinho'?
6. We all dream of a team of...?
7. At which club did Gary Speed finish his career?
8. You're an England international; which Gary is most likely to give you a leg massage?
9. Name the former Derby and Birmingham defender who is the current manager of Burton.
10. Name the player from the career path: Newell's Old Boys - Racing Santander - Real Madrid - Benfica.
11. Which Gary scored in Blackpool's 2-1 win over Liverpool in January 2011?
12. Which Gary did Paul Gascoigne foul when he broke his leg in the 1991 FA Cup final?
13. Name the Gary who appeared in the 2012 Champions League final?
14. Which Gary left Everton for Sheffield United as part of the deal that saw Phil Jagielka join the Toffees?
15. Which Gary was the first substitute to score in the Champions League group stage following its rebrand in 1992?
16. Of the 13 players who have appeared for both Newcastle and Tottenham in the Premier League, one belongs in this quiz. Name him.
17. From which club did Birmingham sign Garry O'Connor in 2007?
18. Which winger played in three different divisions for Wigan in the 2000s?
19. Which Gary was replaced by Paul Parker in England's starting XI after the 1-1 draw with Ireland at World Cup 1990?
20. Which Gary did Matt Stanger once bump into on the way back from a Katy Perry gig?
Done? Then have the answers.