Tricky quiz this week - but how did you do?
The knives are out in the battle for Premier League survival, but how much do you remember about relegation battles from yesteryear?...
*After his assist against Sunderland, only four players (Wayne Rooney, Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard and Mesut Ozil) have set up more goals than Olivier Giroud (seven) this season.
*Arsenal's 4-1 win on Saturday was the first time they have scored more than twice in a Premier League match in nine outings.
* It was also only the second time in 13 PL matches that Arsenal have been in the lead at half time.
*Only Crystal Palace (71.4%) have a worse pass completion average than Villa (72.9%) in the top flight this season.
*Villa have managed only ten shots on target in their last four matches combined.
*Christian Benteke won a phenomenal 20 aerial duels against Newcastle - the second highest on the pitch was Mike Williamson, with 11.
*Cardiff have averaged just 11 shots per game this season, but had 23 attempts in their 4-0 defeat to Hull.
*Magnus Wolff Eikrem created eight chances against Hull. To put that in perspective, Peter Whittingham has averaged the highest number of key passes per game for Cardiff this season, with 1.6.
*Cardiff have won just one of their last 11 PL fixtures and failed to score in seven of those matches.
*Chelsea have conceded only three goals in their last 11 matches.
*John Terry scored four goals in only 14 PL appearances last season, but has found the net just three times in 25 top-flight matches this year.
*Frank Lampard's assist against Everton was his fourth of the season. He made only one in 29 matches last year.
*Thomas Ince hit four efforts off target and recorded a pass completion rate of just 55% in the 2-0 defeat to Manchester United.
*Mile Jedinak made more key passes, tackles and interceptions than any other player on the pitch on Saturday.
*Palace have failed to score in 13 of their 27 matches.
*Everton haven't won away from home since the 2-1 victory at Swansea on December 22.
*The Toffees recorded more possession (53%) than Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, but tested Petr Cech on only two occasions.
*Only four teams average more long balls per game (66) than Everton.
*Fulham have thrown away 12 points from winning positions. Only West Ham, Stoke and Southampton have lost more.
*Fulham have conceded more shots per game (18.7) than any other team this season.
*Only three teams - Arsenal, Swansea and Cardiff - have made fewer fouls than Fulham.
*According to Opta, Hull's win against Cardiff was the first time they have scored four goals in an away game in the top flight of English football.
*Nikica Jelavic has scored three goals in his first six games for Hull. He scored only once in his last 26 PL matches for Everton.
*Jelavic hit the target with four of his eight attempts on Saturday - only one fewer than Cardiff managed in total.
*Liverpool have scored 11 headed goals from just 15 headers on target, according to Opta.
*The Reds are now the top-scoring team in the Premier League, with 70 goals - 23 more than they managed in the whole of the 2011/12 campaign.
*Daniel Sturridge has notched 27 goals in his last 27 games for Liverpool (in all competitions) and has scored at a rate of a goal every 83.1 league minutes played this season. That's a better record than Cristiano Ronaldo (83.6 minutes), Lionel Messi (95.1 minutes), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (97.1 minutes) and Diego Costa (101.8 minutes).
*Edin Dezko has hit the target with only three of his last 25 shots.
*Alvaro Negredo has scored only three times in his last 11 PL matches.
*Aleksandar Kolarov has provided more assists (five) than any other defender in the top flight this season.
*Six of Manchester United's starting XI against Crystal Palace recorded a pass completion rate of 90% or higher.
*Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie both scored in the same game for the first time since the 3-1 win over Fulham on November 2.
*Michael Carrick completed 135 passes against Crystal Palace, the most by any player in a single game this season.
*Loic Remy's strike against Aston Villa ended Newcastle's home scoring drought of seven hours and 42 minutes.
*Papiss Cisse scored 13 goals in 14 PL matches in 2011/12 following his January move from Freiburg. He has managed only nine strikes in 53 matches since.
*Newcastle have won only one match (against Fulham in August) without Loic Remy this season.
*Norwich have picked up more points (12) against teams in the top half this season than Manchester United (10).
*Norwich haven't conceded a first-half goal in their last six matches.
*Ricky van Wolfswinkel's goal drought now stands at 15 hours and 25 minutes.
*Southampton have lost the highest number of points (15) from winning positions in the Premier League this season.
*The Saints had 69% possession and 25 shots in their 3-1 defeat to West Ham on Saturday.
*Only four players have more Premier League assists than Rickie Lambert this season.
*Geoff Cameron completed just 50% of his passes in 90 minutes against Man City - the same average as Asmir Begovic.
*Stoke average the highest number of successful aerial duels per game (26.2).
*But they also have the fewest number of shots - an average of just 10.7 per game.
* Sunderland have been losing 12 games at half-time this season. They have taken just two points from these matches.
* Sebastian Larsson created three of Sunderland's four chances against Arsenal.
* Sunderland have conceded ten goals from corners this season. No side has conceded more.
*The last team other than Liverpool to score more than three goals at home to Swansea in the PL was Blackburn in December 2011. Yakubu scored four.
* Swansea scored three goals from just five shots on target against Liverpool on Sunday
* Swansea have conceded the first goal in 17 PL games this season. They have failed to win any of them.
* Spurs had less shots on target (2) against Norwich than in any other of their PL games this season.
* Roberto Soldado has now scored one Premier League goal in his last 922 minutes.
* The defeat to Norwich was the first time Spurs have lost to a bottom-half opponent this season.
* West Brom have now won just one of their last 18 matches in all competitions.
* West Brom have drawn 13 league games this season. No other PL side has reached double figures.
* Only three players have scored more league goals this season for WBA than Matej Vydra. He has started just three matches.
* It is six years and ten months since West Ham last won four consecutive Premier League games.
* West Ham beat Southampton despite having just 31.1% possession.
* Saturday was the ninth time this season that West Ham have conceded first in a PL match this season. In all other eight matches, they went on to lose.
Matt Stanger and Daniel Storey