He's a 'Bright Young Manager', which is meant as a huge compliment, and he's also affable and approachable. It's actually quite difficult to dislike Roberto Martinez...
WhoScored.com look at five sides who, after the opening four matches of the season, seem to have made tactical alterations to their style over the summer...
1) Racing Bafoussam, Cerro Porteno, Genclerbirligi, Real Madrid, Middlesbrough (loan), Chelsea, Newcastle, Ankaragucu, Larissa
2) Viking FK, Southampton, Blackburn, Manchester City (loan), Rangers, Viking FK
3) Watford, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Coventry
4) Argentions Juniors, Ipswich, Tottenham, West Ham, AS Vilasimius, Brighton
5) Arsenal, Manchester City, Sunderland
6) Tottenham, Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds, Forest (loan), Hull
7) Perugia, Avellino, Casertana, REggiana, Juventus, Middlesbrough, Marseille, Lazio, Derby, Dundee, Perugia
8) Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Ajax, Inter, Arsenal, West Brom, Portsmouth
9) West Ham, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Charlton
10) Forest, Sampdoria, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest
11) PSV, Barcelona, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Marseille, Sunderland
12) Quilmes, Boca Juniors, Lugano, Arsenal, Celta Vigo (loan), Inter, River Plate, Quilmes
13) Mallorca, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bolton, Brescia, Tubize, Doncaster
14) Excelsior, Feyendoord, Coventry, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Hull, Xanthi, Forest, T-Team
15) Chelsea, Bournemouth (loan), Leeds, Stoke, Reading, Wycombe, St Johnstone, Oxford United, Hendon
16) Liverpool, Swindon (loan), Coventry, Blackburn, Wigan, Portsmouth, Bolton
17) Forest, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Leeds
18) Sogndal, Leeds, Aston Villa (loan), Brann, Sogndal
19) Bradford, Coventry, Liverpool, Tranmere (loan), Sporting, Sunderland
20) Arsenal, Fulham (loan), Everton, Watford, Charlton, Coventry, Walsall
Done? This way for the answers, then.