For me, I'll tell you what, oh my days, there's something quite likeable about Danny Murphy - even if he has the sunken eyes of a man with a lot of demons...
Back in June we looked at what each PL club needed this summer. Now we re-visit last season's top six to assess their progress. There are an awful lot of gaps...
1) Racing Bafoussam, Cerro Porteno, Genclerbirligi, Real Madrid, Middlesbrough (loan), Chelsea, Newcastle, Ankaragucu, Larissa
2) Viking FK, Southampton, Blackburn, Manchester City (loan), Rangers, Viking FK
3) Watford, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Coventry
4) Argentions Juniors, Ipswich, Tottenham, West Ham, AS Vilasimius, Brighton
5) Arsenal, Manchester City, Sunderland
6) Tottenham, Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds, Forest (loan), Hull
7) Perugia, Avellino, Casertana, REggiana, Juventus, Middlesbrough, Marseille, Lazio, Derby, Dundee, Perugia
8) Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Ajax, Inter, Arsenal, West Brom, Portsmouth
9) West Ham, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Charlton
10) Forest, Sampdoria, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest
11) PSV, Barcelona, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Marseille, Sunderland
12) Quilmes, Boca Juniors, Lugano, Arsenal, Celta Vigo (loan), Inter, River Plate, Quilmes
13) Mallorca, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bolton, Brescia, Tubize, Doncaster
14) Excelsior, Feyendoord, Coventry, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Hull, Xanthi, Forest, T-Team
15) Chelsea, Bournemouth (loan), Leeds, Stoke, Reading, Wycombe, St Johnstone, Oxford United, Hendon
16) Liverpool, Swindon (loan), Coventry, Blackburn, Wigan, Portsmouth, Bolton
17) Forest, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Leeds
18) Sogndal, Leeds, Aston Villa (loan), Brann, Sogndal
19) Bradford, Coventry, Liverpool, Tranmere (loan), Sporting, Sunderland
20) Arsenal, Fulham (loan), Everton, Watford, Charlton, Coventry, Walsall
Done? This way for the answers, then.