All the Premier League ins and outs in one place...
He's the gravelly-voiced one, a manager that seems to remain calm and maintains an admirable amount of self-awareness in his job. He is Sean Dyche...
1) Racing Bafoussam, Cerro Porteno, Genclerbirligi, Real Madrid, Middlesbrough (loan), Chelsea, Newcastle, Ankaragucu, Larissa
2) Viking FK, Southampton, Blackburn, Manchester City (loan), Rangers, Viking FK
3) Watford, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Coventry
4) Argentions Juniors, Ipswich, Tottenham, West Ham, AS Vilasimius, Brighton
5) Arsenal, Manchester City, Sunderland
6) Tottenham, Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds, Forest (loan), Hull
7) Perugia, Avellino, Casertana, REggiana, Juventus, Middlesbrough, Marseille, Lazio, Derby, Dundee, Perugia
8) Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Ajax, Inter, Arsenal, West Brom, Portsmouth
9) West Ham, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Charlton
10) Forest, Sampdoria, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest
11) PSV, Barcelona, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Marseille, Sunderland
12) Quilmes, Boca Juniors, Lugano, Arsenal, Celta Vigo (loan), Inter, River Plate, Quilmes
13) Mallorca, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bolton, Brescia, Tubize, Doncaster
14) Excelsior, Feyendoord, Coventry, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Hull, Xanthi, Forest, T-Team
15) Chelsea, Bournemouth (loan), Leeds, Stoke, Reading, Wycombe, St Johnstone, Oxford United, Hendon
16) Liverpool, Swindon (loan), Coventry, Blackburn, Wigan, Portsmouth, Bolton
17) Forest, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Leeds
18) Sogndal, Leeds, Aston Villa (loan), Brann, Sogndal
19) Bradford, Coventry, Liverpool, Tranmere (loan), Sporting, Sunderland
20) Arsenal, Fulham (loan), Everton, Watford, Charlton, Coventry, Walsall
Done? This way for the answers, then.