Some think he is an airhead, some just think he's way, way too scouse. But our boys are happy to go with him as a little ray of sunshine, jangling coins in his pocket.
Is it a fallacy that Sergio Ramos' best days are behind him? The stats suggest that he's just as good as ever - in fact, his passing has improved with age...
1) Racing Bafoussam, Cerro Porteno, Genclerbirligi, Real Madrid, Middlesbrough (loan), Chelsea, Newcastle, Ankaragucu, Larissa
2) Viking FK, Southampton, Blackburn, Manchester City (loan), Rangers, Viking FK
3) Watford, Norwich, Blackburn, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Coventry
4) Argentions Juniors, Ipswich, Tottenham, West Ham, AS Vilasimius, Brighton
5) Arsenal, Manchester City, Sunderland
6) Tottenham, Middlesbrough, Everton, Liverpool, Leeds, Forest (loan), Hull
7) Perugia, Avellino, Casertana, REggiana, Juventus, Middlesbrough, Marseille, Lazio, Derby, Dundee, Perugia
8) Iwuanyanwu Nationale, Ajax, Inter, Arsenal, West Brom, Portsmouth
9) West Ham, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Charlton
10) Forest, Sampdoria, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest
11) PSV, Barcelona, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Marseille, Sunderland
12) Quilmes, Boca Juniors, Lugano, Arsenal, Celta Vigo (loan), Inter, River Plate, Quilmes
13) Mallorca, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bolton, Brescia, Tubize, Doncaster
14) Excelsior, Feyendoord, Coventry, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Hull, Xanthi, Forest, T-Team
15) Chelsea, Bournemouth (loan), Leeds, Stoke, Reading, Wycombe, St Johnstone, Oxford United, Hendon
16) Liverpool, Swindon (loan), Coventry, Blackburn, Wigan, Portsmouth, Bolton
17) Forest, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Leeds
18) Sogndal, Leeds, Aston Villa (loan), Brann, Sogndal
19) Bradford, Coventry, Liverpool, Tranmere (loan), Sporting, Sunderland
20) Arsenal, Fulham (loan), Everton, Watford, Charlton, Coventry, Walsall
Done? This way for the answers, then.