Our final part, and the question of what on earth will happen at West Ham? Plus there is much to ponder for Spurs - evolution or yet another revolution at White Hart Lane...
The penultimate part of our transfer guide brings us to intrigue surrounding Southampton and Swansea. Plus, will Mark Hughes finally be able to loosen the purse strings?
1) Which Robert signed for Newcastle over Sunderland (apparently) after being persuaded that it was closer to London?
2) Which Robert was Slaven Bilic's assistant with Croatia between 2006-2010?
3) Which Robert left Chelsea in 2006 after finding his path to the first team blocked by John Terry, William Gallas and Ricardo Carvalho?
4) Name the Slovenian Robert who has made over 250 appearances for West Brom and Hull.
5) Which Robert ended his playing career at Muangthong United?
6) Which Polish Robert made 72 appearances for Everton and recently left his job as manager of Columbus Crew in MLS?
7) Which club was Robert Charlton player/manager of after leaving Manchester United?
8) Which Robert, a Champions League finalist, was heading for talks with Blackburn before the Icelandic ash cloud caused his flight to be cancelled?
9) Which England captain named Robert once starred in a TV advert for 'your local pub'?
10) Which Robert won the World Cup, the European Championship and the Premier League between 1998-2002?
11) Which Robert's career path reads: Vicenza, Fiorentina, Juventus, Milan, Bologna, Inter, Brescia?
12) Which Robert unsuccessfully applied for the Birmingham manager's job then won the Champions League the following year?
Roberto di Matteo
13) Which Robert lost a job after some of his free tickets found their way to a German ambush marketing group?
14) Which Robert has scored a hat-trick in all four English divisions, the League Cup, FA Cup, and for his country?
15) Which managerial Robert won major trophies in four different countries?
16) Which Robert played for a while with 'England's No.6' embroidered somewhere on his kit?
17) Fill in the missing teams in Robert Keane's career: Wolves, Coventry,_______, Leeds, Spurs, Liverpool, Spurs, Celtic (loan), ______ (loan), LA Galaxy, _____ (loan).
Inter, West Ham, Aston Villa
18) Which former Norwich defender shares his name with the first comedian to (as part of a duo) sell out Wembley Arena?
19) Which Welsh Robert is, not that he ever mentions it, mates with Roberto Mancini?
20) Which French winger played for Newcastle, Portsmouth and Derby in the Premier League?