Given the high-profile struggles endured by Angel Di Maria, we have 20 questions on the record signings of Premier League clubs...
Answers, answers, answers, answers, answers, answers, answers...
1) The first two Italian managers in the Premier League were appointed within five weeks of each other. Name them?
Gianluca Vialli and Attilio Lombardo
2) Can you name the four Dutch managers in Premier League history?
Rene Meulensteen, Martin Jol, Ruud Gullit, Guus Hiddink,
3) And the five French bosses?
Jacques Santini, Arsene Wenger, Jean Tigana, Alain Perrin, Gerard Houllier
4) Wigan had three English managers during their spell in the Premier League. Who were they?
Chris Hutchings, Paul Jewell and Steve Bruce
5) Which two men have been caretaker manager Arsenal since the start of the Premier League?
Stewart Houston and Pat Rice
6) Who are the only two men to have managed five different clubs in the Premier League?
Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp
7) Who was the first manager sacked in the Premier League era? Clue: He left Chelsea
8) Can you name the top five current longest serving managers in the Premier League?
Arsene Wenger, Alan Pardew, Sam Allardyce, Brendan Rodgers and Paul Lambert
9) Eight managers have left their clubs since the beginning of the season. Name them.
Malky Mackay, Rene Meulensteen, Paulo di Canio, Steve Clarke, Martin Jol, Ian Holloway, Michael Laudrup and Andre Villas-Boas
10) "I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job and I said, "No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless." Which former Premier League manager said that?
11) Which manager famously sat in the wrong dugout before his first home match in charge against Arsenal?
12) Blackburn have had four non-English managers in the Premier League. Name them.
Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Steve Kean and Mark Hughes
13) Can you name the four managers to have won more than five Premier League Manager of the Month awards but never have managed Manchester United or Arsenal?
Rafael Benitez, Bobby Robson, Harry Redknapp and Martin O'Neill
14) Which English manager was named LMA Manager of the Year in 1998?
15) Who is the only man to have won consecutive LMA Manager of the Year awards?
16) Which manager has won the most promotions to the Premier League, with three?
17) And which has been relegated the most times - also three?
18) Excluding caretakers, which manager has undergone the shortest completed spell as a Premier League manager?
Les Reed at Charlton - 41 days
19) Who was the youngest permanent manager in Premier League history?
20) And, finally, who was the oldest?