It's not all about Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, you know. We're talking about the pressure on Iker Casillas, Luis Suarez debuting in the big one and Isco's big chance...
Different format this week: We give you three answers (plus a clue) and you provide the next answer in the sequence. You'll work it out...
1) The first two Italian managers in the Premier League were appointed within five weeks of each other. Name them?
2) Can you name the four Dutch managers in Premier League history?
3) And the five French bosses?
4) Wigan had three English managers during their spell in the Premier League. Who were they?
5) Which two men have been caretaker manager of Arsenal since the start of the Premier League?
6) Who are the only two men to have managed five different clubs in the Premier League?
7) Who was the first manager sacked in the Premier League era? Clue: He left Chelsea
8) Can you name the top five current longest serving managers in the Premier League?
9) Eight managers have left their clubs since the beginning of the season. Name them.
10) "I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job and I said, "No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless." Which former Premier League manager said that?
11) Which manager famously sat in the wrong dugout before his first home match in charge against Arsenal?
12) Blackburn have had four non-English managers in the Premier League. Name them.
13) Can you name the four managers to have won more than five Premier League Manager of the Month awards but never have managed Manchester United or Arsenal?
14) Which English manager was named LMA Manager of the Year in 1998?
15) Who is the only man to have won consecutive LMA Manager of the Year awards?
16) Which manager has won the most promotions to the Premier League, with three?
17) And which has been relegated the most times - also three?
18) Excluding caretakers, which manager has undergone the shortest completed spell as a Premier League manager?
19) Who was the youngest permanent manager in Premier League history?
20) And, finally, who was the oldest?
Done it? Tough? Well find out how you did here.