With the new season just around the corner, how much do you remember about last season's Premier League. Oh, well then you're going to do badly...
1) Daniel Sturridge has played in the Premier League for four different clubs, but where did he begin his youth career?
2) Which Daniel joined Everton from Club Brugge in 1994?
3) Which Daniel moved to Newcastle from abroad in 2000 for £500,000?
4) "It was a good thing that I didn't go to Manchester United, or I would have committed suicide by now." Which Daniel reportedly said that?
5) Which Daniel is currently the Netherlands assistant manager?
6) Which Daniel tragically suffered a heart attack and died during pre-season with Espanyol?
7) Which two clubs has Danny Welbeck played for on loan from Manchester United?
8) Which Daniel was captain of the Argentina side that won the World Cup in 1978?
9) Which Daniel was touted as the next Pele whilst at Liverpool? He's now at Alcorcon.
10) What notable feat did Danny Murphy achieve three times in four seasons between 2000 and 2004?
11) Which Daniel became the most expensive footballing export from his country when moving for £6million in 2006?
12) Which Daniel played for both Birmingham and Wigan before moving to Grasshopper in Switzerland?
13) Which Daniel has 30 caps for his country despite playing his whole career in England and making just 40 Premier League appearances?
14) Which Daniel scored just two Premier League goals during a loan spell in England in 1996?
15) Which Daniel was top scorer in a La Liga season and can now be found playing in Paraguay?
16) Danny Wilson has managed seven different English clubs. We'll give you the point for six of them.
17) Which Daniel is credited as being the third most expensive defender of all time?
18) Which Daniel played for Manchester City a decade ago, and has won the Champions League since?
19) Which Daniel was released by Newcastle in June 2012, after playing over a hundred games for the club?
20) Which Daniel is the current manager of Dynamo Moscow?
Isn't Daniel a wonderful name, eh? An anagram of denial, don't you know. Anyway, the answers are here.