All the Premier League ins and outs in one place...
He's the gravelly-voiced one, a manager that seems to remain calm and maintains an admirable amount of self-awareness in his job. He is Sean Dyche...
* Arsenal are the best second-half team in the Premier League; they have 'won' 18 of their 32 second halves this season.
* Santi Cazorla had more touches than any other player during Arsenal v City (105) but contrived to lose the ball eight times with a poor touch.
* Olivier Giroud has scored just three goals in his last 22 matches against the current top seven in the Premier League; he had three off-target shots v City on Saturday.
* Villa are currently in relegation form with just seven points collected from their last eight Premier League games.
* Their 13th-minute goal v Manchester United was their one and only shot on target.
* Christian Benteke was dispossessed five times at Old Trafford; only five PL players have been dispossessed more times than the Belgian this season.
* Cardiff have only scored nine first-half goals in the Premier League this season; they have scored 20 after the break.
* At West Brom on Saturday, they picked up their first away point since December at Stoke.
* Jordan Mutch has been credited with three goals and two assists in his last four PL games.
* Chelsea have conceded more goals against bottom-half opposition (13) than against the top half (11) this season.
* Fernando Torres has had 13 off-target and no on-target shots in his last four PL games.
* Branislav Ivanovic failed to find a teammate with any of his six crosses v Palace.
* Palace have picked up just one fewer point (23) than Man United (24) at home this season.
* Scott Dann recorded a 27% pass completion rate v Chelsea.
* Left-back Joel Ward made a massive eight interceptions v Chelsea on Saturday.
* Everton have won five consecutive PL games for the first time since October/November 2002 in David Moyes' first sull season in charge.
* The Toffees need only six points from their last seven games to achieve their highest points total of the PL era.
* Everton have scored 35 of their 49 PL goals this season after the break. Their second-half record is better than both Chelsea's and Liverpool's.
* Fulham have conceded more goals at home (34) than Chelsea, Manchester City and Everton have conceded in all their games.
* The Cottagers had a massive 23 shots against Everton on Sunday, with Lewis Holtby creating six chances.
* The Fulham XI who started v Everton had only scored 13 PL goals in total this season; six of those goals were scored by Steve Sidwell.
* Hull have a level goal difference (F10 A10) over their last eight PL games without drawing a match.
* If games ended at half-time, Hull would be seventh in the PL table above both Everton and Tottenham.
* Shane Long was dispossessed six times v Stoke and lost the ball three more times with a poor touch.
* Liverpool have scored 54 first-half PL goals this season; more than every club outside the top four in total.
* Luis Suarez has taken 153 shots this season in the PL. The next highest number is Jay Rodriguez with 100.
* Suarez has scored or assisted a PL goal every 60.55 minutes this season; he now has a total of 40.
* Man City have thrown away an alarming ten points from winning positions this season.
* David Silva has played 3.5 key passes per game in the PL this season - more than any other top-flight player. His nearest rivals are Mesut Ozil (2.9) and Luis Suarez (2.8).
* Yaya Touré did not make a single tackle or interception v Arsenal on Saturday.
* Of Wayne Rooney's 15 PL goals this season, 11 have come against sides in the bottom half of the table; he has not scored against a top-half side since Tottenham on December 1.
* United have the best record against bottom-half PL sides - they have dropped just seven points in 17 matches.
* Ashley Young had no shots, made no key passes, no successful dribbles and found a teammate with none of his five crosses in 90 minutes v Villa.
* Newcastle are ten points better off than the same stage last season but have scored four fewer goals.
* They made only 14 tackles v Southampton on Saturday with Vurnon Anita making none.
* Only Fulham (3) have had fewer draws than Newcastle (4) this season.
* Norwich have lost six straight away games in the PL and have conceded 17 goals in those games.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel and Gary Hooper both recorded 100% pass completion rates v Swansea but that consisted of just 14 passes in total.
* Only Craig Noone has been dispossessed more times per game (2.8) than Robert Snodgrass (2.7) this season.
* Englishmen account for 34 of Southampton's 49 PL goals this season; they also account for 27 PL assists.
* Jay Rodriguez has scored 15 PL goals from exactly 100 shots. He had 11 of the Saints' 23 shots v Newcastle.
* Rickie Lambert joins Luis Suarez and Wayne Rooney as the only three PL players to reach double figures in goals and assists this season.
* Peter Odemwingie has scored four PL goals for Stoke from just 14 shots.
* Stoke's record of 40 points from 32 games was bettered in 2011/12 (41 from 32) but they didn't win another game that season.
* The Potters had 15 shots v Hull but 11 came from outside the penalty area.
* They have the worst home record in the Premier League with just 12 points from 15 games.
* They also have the worst record against the bottom half with just eight of their 25 points coming against the worst ten teams.
* They had 26 shots v West Ham (seven from left-back Marcos Alonso) but 14 were from outside the box.
* Swansea have the best record against the bottom half (26 points from 15 games) of any team in the bottom half this season.
* Wilfried Bony has contributed a goal or an assist in his last four PL games.
* The Swans had 16 shots v Norwich but eight of those came from outside the box.
* Tottenham have conceded 25 goals in six games against the top three in the PL table.
* Not a single tackle was made by Christian Eriksen, Nacer Chadli or Roberto Soldado during Sunday's 4-0 defeat at Anfield.
* 'Flop' Soldado is still Tottenham's top assist-maker with five.
* West Brom have had 17 different goalscorers this season but Saido Berahino is their top scorer with just four.
* Matej Vydra recorded a rare 100% pass completion rate v Cardiff on Saturday.
* The Baggies have picked up just 15 points from 15 games against bottom-half sides. Only Sunderland have a worse record.
* The Hammers have scored exactly the same number of goals after 32 games (36) as the same stage last season.
* Their form over the last eight games makes them the sixth-best side in the PL right now - just above Manchester United.
* Goalscorer Mohamed Diamé completed just five passes in 79 minutes v Sunderland.