The boys try and take a look at Alan Irvine's appearances on TV but keep dropping off. Never before has a man been too dull to even use cliches. It's not good...
1) How many matches has Alvaro Negredo played in all competitions since he last scored? a) 5 b) 7 c) 11
2) True or false: more than 50% of Edin Dzeko's Premier League goals have come away from home.
True, 25 of his 39 goals (64%) have been scored in away matches.
3) Luis Suarez has the mosts assists in the PL this season with 11, but which two English strikers are joint second?
Rickie Lambert and Wayne Rooney
4) How many goals does Romelu Lukaku need to better his Premier League total with West Brom last season? a) 4 b) 5 c) 6
5) Who was the last Crystal Palace striker to score from open play in the Premier League?
Dwight Gayle, in the 1-0 win over Aston Villa on December 26th
6) How many times in his career has Luis Suarez scored more league goals than in a single season than his current total of 29?
Once - 35 with Ajax in 2009/10
7) How many more Premier League goals has Danny Welbeck managed this season than in the whole of 2012/13?
Eight. He scored one last season and has nine so far this year.
8) Who was the top-scoring English striker in March?
Jay Rodriguez with five goals.
9) Name the only Premier League side Danny Graham (now on loan at Middlesbrough) has scored against since January 2013.
10) In 2011/12, Luis Suarez scored only 11 PL goals. Two strikers for relegated teams managed more than the Liverpool man - name them.
Steven Fletcher for Wolves (12) and Yakubu at Blackburn (17).
11) True or false: Dimitar Berbatov scored more PL goals than Sergio Aguero last season.
True, he notched 15 while Aguero scored 12.
12) Which striker has scored the most goals out of all the teams in the bottom half?
Wilfried Bony, with 11.
13) How many goals has Luis Suarez scored in four PL matches against the rest of the top four this season?
14) Which loan striker has the most goals this season?
Loic Remy - 13 for Newcastle.
15) Name the two strikers who share the highest number of yellow cards this year.
Wayne Rooney and Marouane Chamakh both have eight bookings.
16) How many PL strikes does Norwich's £8m striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel have to his name?
One - scored on the first day against Everton.
17) Gabriel Agbonlahor hit double figures in Premier League goals in 07/08, 08/09 and 09/10; how many times has he managed that feat since?
18) Which striker has the highest goals-to-shots conversion rate in the Premier League this year?
Emmanuel Adebayor with a 36% conversion rate, closesly followed by Carlton Cole and Marouane Chamakh (both 33%).
19) Which striker to hit double figures in PL goals has the worst conversion rate?
Wilfried Bony (15%)
20) From which club did Arsenal sign Olivier Giroud?