Tricky quiz this week - but how did you do?
The knives are out in the battle for Premier League survival, but how much do you remember about relegation battles from yesteryear?...
* Arsenal are still four points better off than the same stage last season - but have scored eight fewer goals and conceded five more.
* Their record of 23 points from 17 games against top-half sides is the worst in the top five.
* Eight of their ten outfield starters v Everton had a pass completion rate over 90% but they could muster only five shots on target and no goals.
* Villa need four points from their last six games to avoid their worst points total in PL history.
* Marc Albrighton has created more chances per PL game (2.1) than any other Villa player this season but has started only six games.
* They played a total of 87 long balls to Fulham's 58 on Saturday at Villa Park; only 42 of those 87 long balls reached a teammate.
* Cardiff's players were dispossessed a total of 14 times v Palace with Fraizer Campbell (3) the worst culprit.
* Wilfried Zaha was subbed after six inaccurate crosses in 62 minutes.
* Don Cowie created more chances (2) in his 12 minutes on the pitch v Palace than any other Cardiff player.
* Chelsea have not conceded a PL goal at Stamford Bridge since January 17 v Manchester United.
* Fernando Torres has had 16 off-target and one on-target shot in his last five PL games.
* Mohamed Salah was fouled a total of seven times by Stoke players on Saturday.
* Jason Puncheon hit the target with all six of his shots v Cardiff on Saturday.
* No Palace player has been credited with more than one PL assist this season.
* Palace have conceded fewer goals (39) than both Liverpool and Arsenal in the PL this season.
* Roberto Martinez's Everton have already at least equalled the final points total of David Moyes' Everton in every Premier League season barring 2007/08; one more win in their last six games will beat that total.
* The Toffees have taken 25 points from the nine PL games they have been winning at half-time this season.
* Romelu Lukaku has scored or assisted 19 PL goals for Everton this season; only Eden Hazard is surpassing that total for Chelsea.
* Fulham's away record is actually the 13th best in the PL this season; they have picked up four more points than tenth-placed Stoke.
* Lewis Holtby is joint-top PL assister for Fulham this season (with 3) despite starting just eight games.
* The Cottagers have won three of the seven PL games that have featured Brede Hangeland and Fernando Amorebieta as their defensive pairing.
* Hull have conceded the same number of goals (40) as Liverpool and Arsenal this season.
* If games ended at half-time, Hull would be seventh in the PL table above both Everton and Tottenham.
* Shane Long completed seven passes in 64 minutes before being substituted v Swansea.
* Sunday's win over West Ham marked the first time Liverpool have won a PL match this season without a goal from Luis Suarez or Daniel Sturridge.
* Liverpool have scored a first-half goal in 23 successive PL games.
* Jon Flanagan is Liverpool's most voracious tackler with 3.6 per game; only Claudio Yacob and Morgan Schneiderlin tackle more in the top flight.
* Man City have four players (Sergio Aguero, Alvaro Negredo, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko) who have scored 20-plus goals in all competitions this season.
* City have the best record against top-half sides this season - they have lost only two of 16 games (v Chelsea).
* Aleksandar Kolarov's six PL assists make him the most creative defender in the top flight.
* Man United have the best away record in the PL; they pick up 1.94 points per game away from Old Trafford but just 1.5 ppg at home.
* United and Spurs are the only teams not to have lost a PL game from a winning position this season.
* Juan Mata has scored or assisted seven PL goals for Man United in 11 games. Only Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Danny Welbeck have contributed more all season in a United shirt.
* Newcastle have taken nine points from their last ten PL games - only one point more than Norwich, Cardiff and Fulham.
* Papiss Cisse had almost as many shots (7) as the whole Man United team (8) at St. James' Park on Saturday.
* Defenders Davide Santon and Massadio Haidara were responsible for 16 of Newcastle's 23 crosses v Man United.
* Chris Hughton won just 18 of his 71 PL games as Norwich manager.
* Midfielders Robert Snodgrass, Nathan Redmond and Leroy Fer all take more shots per game in the PL than any of Norwich's strikers.
* Neither of their full-backs (Russell Martin and Martin Olsson) made a single tackle v West Brom on Saturday.
* The Saints have taken only 12 points from 16 games against top-half sides - less than relegation-fighting Sunderland, West Brom and Norwich.
* Their only shot on target v Manchester City was Rickie Lambert's penalty.
* They made only ten tackles to City's 19 at the Etihad on Saturday.
* Stoke's away record of ten points from 17 games makes them worse on the road than every club barring Norwich and Cardiff.
* Erik Pieters committed five fouls v Cardiff without being booked.
* Stoke had four shots v Chelsea on Saturday but all were from outside the box.
* They have picked up just four points from their last eight games - on form, they are the worst side in the Premier League.
* Fabio Borini was dispossessed a massive nine times v Tottenham players on Monday night.
* Adam Johnson has scored or assisted 12 PL goals this season; no other Sunderland player has amassed more than four.
* Wilfried Bony's 90 minutes v Hull featured three off-target shots, four dispossessions and six losses of the ball through a poor touch.
* The Swans have had 28 shots in their last two games but 15 of those have come from outside the box.
* They have not won away from home since November 23 v Fulham.
* Tim Sherwood's 58.8% win percentage is the best of any Tottenham manager in the PL era.
* Tottenham's record against bottom-half sides is the fourth best in the PL - ahead of both Manchester City and Chelsea.
* Christian Eriksen has overtaken Roberto Soldado as Tottenham's biggest PL assist-maker with six; he created seven chances v Sunderland on Monday night.
* West Brom won at Norwich with just 31% possession and a 68% pass completion rate.
* Centre-halves Jonas Olsson and Gareth McAuley completed just nine passes in total in 90 minutes.
* They made 26 tackles at Norwich, with James Morrison (6) leading the way.
* The Hammers mustered just one shot on target (Guy Demel's goal) v Liverpool on Sunday.
* Stewart Downing has produced the most accurate crosses per game (2.5) in the PL this season.
* The Hammers have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last seven PL games.