We have 20 questions on Premier League club's famous and not-so-famous No.9s...
'Khalid Boulahrouz' was on the tip of your tongue, wasn't it?...
* Aaron Ramsey has now been involved in 17 goals (nine goals, eight assists) in his 21 Premier League appearances this season.
* Arsenal have taken 47 points from a possible 54 against bottom-half teams.
* Lukas Podolski has now played 57 times for Arsenal. He has scored 24 goals and registered 12 assists.
* Only West Ham (six) have drawn more games 0-0 than Aston Villa with five this season.
* Villa had just one shot on target against Southampton on Saturday.
* Villa have scored more than one goal in a match once in their last 12 games.
* Cardiff City were awarded their first penalty of the season on Saturday.
* No player on the pitch had more shots than Cardiff's Steven Caulker.
* Wilfried Zaha had 21 touches in his 30 minutes on the field on Saturday. Fraizer Campbell had just four more despite playing the entire game.
* The defeat to Sunderland was the first at Stamford Bridge suffered by Jose Mourinho as manager of Chelsea.
* Oscar has contributed a goal or assist in just one of his last 14 Premier League matches.
* Of Fernando Torres' last six PL appearances, he has only managed shots on target v Fulham.
* In a league table based on the last three month, Crystal Palace would be fifth.
* 62% of Crystal Palace's PL wins this season have been by a 1-0 scoreline.
* Of the 12 players used by Palace against West Ham, nine gave away the ball with more than quarter of their passes.
* Everton have now effected a 38-point swing on Manchester United from the end of last season.
* They completed a league double over United for the first time in 44 years.
* Full-back Seamus Coleman had as many shots as any Manchester United player on Sunday.
* Fulham last kept a clean sheet away from home on the opening day of the season.
* Fulham have now conceded 31 goals from set pieces alone.
* Steve Sidwell (seven) is the only Fulham player to have scored more than four times in the league this season.
* Hull failed to concede a single corner against Arsenal on Sunday.
* Hull have taken just eight points from their 18 matches against top-half teams.
* In only three of Hull's last 16 Premier League matches have both teams scored.
* If they win the title, Liverpool only have to concede two more strikes to be the champions with the worst 'goals against' record since Derby in 1975.
* Liverpool have now scored ten goals in the first five minutes of league matches this season. That's more than any other side in Europe's top five leagues.
* Liverpool have now scored three or more goals in 20 league matches this season, equalling Manchester City's all-time PL record.
* Manchester City have now failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last five matches.
* The game against West Brom was the first time that three Argentineans have scored in the same PL game.
* This is the first time that City have conceded in three consecutive home PL games since September 2012.
* Manchester United have taken just 13 points and scored just 15 goals in 17 games against top-half sides this season.
* Javier Hernandez created more chances than any other United player despite only coming on after 61 minutes.
* Wayne Rooney lost possession 24 times against Everton, more than any other player on the pitch. He failed to gain possession once.
* Newcastle have now lost five consecutive Premier League games for the first time.
* Shola Ameobi scored his first league goal since December 22nd 2012 on Saturday.
* In a Premier League table for 2014 as a calendar year, Newcastle would be second from bottom.
* Norwich have now lost four consecutive league games for only the second time since promotion.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel did not attempt a single pass in his 17 minutes on the field against Liverpool
* Norwich have scored more than once in only three of their last 20 PL matches. They've lost two of those three.
* Saturday was Southampton's first 0-0 draw in 36 matches in all competitions.
* It is also the first time since September that the Saints have failed to score in consecutive matches.
* Southampton had 68.4% possession against Villa and completed 614 passes, but had just three attempts on goal.
* Since the beginning of February, only Liverpool Everton and Chelsea have taken more PL points than Stoke.
* Erik Pieters had 27 touches of the ball on Saturday, four fewer than Peter Crouch. Crouch played 90 minutes, while Pieters played 29.
* Oussama Assaidi lost the ball six times against Cardiff despite only coming on in the 78th minute.
* Before trips to Chelsea and Manchester City, Sunderland had lost their last six away matches, conceding 19 goals.
* Sunderland are the only team to win away at more than one of the top six this season and yet have not beaten a bottom-half team at home since January 2013.
* Sunderland scored with two of their three shots on target against Chelsea. They did exactly the same against Manchester City last week.
* Victory for Swansea on Saturday ended a run of four points from their last 33 available away from home.
* Wilfried Bony's first eight Premier League goals all came at home. All of his five since have been away from the Liberty Stadium.
* Swansea scored both of their goals against Newcastle during stoppage time in the first and second halves. These were their only two shots on target.
* Only Liverpool and Manchester City have scored more goals from crosses than Spurs this season.
* Christian Eriksen now has four goals and five assists in his last five Premier League matches.
* Younes Kaboul had 113 touches of the ball against Fulham, 45 more than his central defensive partner Ezekiel Fryers.
* No side has conceded more headed goals than West Brom (11) this season.
* West Brom are three points from the relegation zone but have lost just two more league games than Manchester United this season.
* Graham Dorrans has scored two goals in his last four PL games. Before that, his record was four in 84 matches.
* Stewart Downing completed all but one of his passes against Crystal Palace.
* Carlton Cole pass completion of 56.3% is the lowest of any Premier League outfield player.
* Matt Jarvis attempted just eight passes in the Crystal Palace half in 70 minutes. He had just 25 touches, fewer than either goalkeeper.