We bring you the first part of our massive guide to the transfer window with Arsenal, Aston Villa, Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace. Who needs what, why and who?
Southampton top the list but perhaps it's Aston Villa who should get most credit. Their defence is the reason why they are sitting comfortably in mid-table...
* Aaron Ramsey has now been involved in 17 goals (nine goals, eight assists) in his 21 Premier League appearances this season.
* Arsenal have taken 47 points from a possible 54 against bottom-half teams.
* Lukas Podolski has now played 57 times for Arsenal. He has scored 24 goals and registered 12 assists.
* Only West Ham (six) have drawn more games 0-0 than Aston Villa with five this season.
* Villa had just one shot on target against Southampton on Saturday.
* Villa have scored more than one goal in a match once in their last 12 games.
* Cardiff City were awarded their first penalty of the season on Saturday.
* No player on the pitch had more shots than Cardiff's Steven Caulker.
* Wilfried Zaha had 21 touches in his 30 minutes on the field on Saturday. Fraizer Campbell had just four more despite playing the entire game.
* The defeat to Sunderland was the first at Stamford Bridge suffered by Jose Mourinho as manager of Chelsea.
* Oscar has contributed a goal or assist in just one of his last 14 Premier League matches.
* Of Fernando Torres' last six PL appearances, he has only managed shots on target v Fulham.
* In a league table based on the last three month, Crystal Palace would be fifth.
* 62% of Crystal Palace's PL wins this season have been by a 1-0 scoreline.
* Of the 12 players used by Palace against West Ham, nine gave away the ball with more than quarter of their passes.
* Everton have now effected a 38-point swing on Manchester United from the end of last season.
* They completed a league double over United for the first time in 44 years.
* Full-back Seamus Coleman had as many shots as any Manchester United player on Sunday.
* Fulham last kept a clean sheet away from home on the opening day of the season.
* Fulham have now conceded 31 goals from set pieces alone.
* Steve Sidwell (seven) is the only Fulham player to have scored more than four times in the league this season.
* Hull failed to concede a single corner against Arsenal on Sunday.
* Hull have taken just eight points from their 18 matches against top-half teams.
* In only three of Hull's last 16 Premier League matches have both teams scored.
* If they win the title, Liverpool only have to concede two more strikes to be the champions with the worst 'goals against' record since Derby in 1975.
* Liverpool have now scored ten goals in the first five minutes of league matches this season. That's more than any other side in Europe's top five leagues.
* Liverpool have now scored three or more goals in 20 league matches this season, equalling Manchester City's all-time PL record.
* Manchester City have now failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last five matches.
* The game against West Brom was the first time that three Argentineans have scored in the same PL game.
* This is the first time that City have conceded in three consecutive home PL games since September 2012.
* Manchester United have taken just 13 points and scored just 15 goals in 17 games against top-half sides this season.
* Javier Hernandez created more chances than any other United player despite only coming on after 61 minutes.
* Wayne Rooney lost possession 24 times against Everton, more than any other player on the pitch. He failed to gain possession once.
* Newcastle have now lost five consecutive Premier League games for the first time.
* Shola Ameobi scored his first league goal since December 22nd 2012 on Saturday.
* In a Premier League table for 2014 as a calendar year, Newcastle would be second from bottom.
* Norwich have now lost four consecutive league games for only the second time since promotion.
* Ricky van Wolfswinkel did not attempt a single pass in his 17 minutes on the field against Liverpool
* Norwich have scored more than once in only three of their last 20 PL matches. They've lost two of those three.
* Saturday was Southampton's first 0-0 draw in 36 matches in all competitions.
* It is also the first time since September that the Saints have failed to score in consecutive matches.
* Southampton had 68.4% possession against Villa and completed 614 passes, but had just three attempts on goal.
* Since the beginning of February, only Liverpool Everton and Chelsea have taken more PL points than Stoke.
* Erik Pieters had 27 touches of the ball on Saturday, four fewer than Peter Crouch. Crouch played 90 minutes, while Pieters played 29.
* Oussama Assaidi lost the ball six times against Cardiff despite only coming on in the 78th minute.
* Before trips to Chelsea and Manchester City, Sunderland had lost their last six away matches, conceding 19 goals.
* Sunderland are the only team to win away at more than one of the top six this season and yet have not beaten a bottom-half team at home since January 2013.
* Sunderland scored with two of their three shots on target against Chelsea. They did exactly the same against Manchester City last week.
* Victory for Swansea on Saturday ended a run of four points from their last 33 available away from home.
* Wilfried Bony's first eight Premier League goals all came at home. All of his five since have been away from the Liberty Stadium.
* Swansea scored both of their goals against Newcastle during stoppage time in the first and second halves. These were their only two shots on target.
* Only Liverpool and Manchester City have scored more goals from crosses than Spurs this season.
* Christian Eriksen now has four goals and five assists in his last five Premier League matches.
* Younes Kaboul had 113 touches of the ball against Fulham, 45 more than his central defensive partner Ezekiel Fryers.
* No side has conceded more headed goals than West Brom (11) this season.
* West Brom are three points from the relegation zone but have lost just two more league games than Manchester United this season.
* Graham Dorrans has scored two goals in his last four PL games. Before that, his record was four in 84 matches.
* Stewart Downing completed all but one of his passes against Crystal Palace.
* Carlton Cole pass completion of 56.3% is the lowest of any Premier League outfield player.
* Matt Jarvis attempted just eight passes in the Crystal Palace half in 70 minutes. He had just 25 touches, fewer than either goalkeeper.