We asked WhoScored to analyse Man United under Louis van Gaal, David Moyes and Sir Alex Ferguson. Now they have more possession and more long balls...
We don't know whether to laugh or tut, but Harry Redknapp has said more than a few things that merit repetition. He's definitely a dog man. And he can barely read and write...
1) Who scored the first Premier League goal conceded by Manchester United under Moyes?
2) Moyes managed 51 different matches for United. How many unique line-ups did he pick?
3) Which outfield player started more league games than any other at United under Moyes?
4) Which player picked up the most PL bookings under Moyes' reign?
5) What was United's highest-scoring game under Moyes?
The 4-2 win at home to Bayer Leverkusen
6) How many points have United gained against the rest of the top eight this season?
7) Who was sent off against Real Sociedad in United's 0-0 away draw in the group stage?
8) Name the only United player to score a hat-trick under Moyes.
Robin van Persie
9) In which match did Adnan Januzaj make his competitive debut?
The Community Shield v Wigan
10) Which four teams did United do the double over in the PL under Moyes?
Swansea, Palace, Aston Villa and West Ham
11) Who made more PL appearances under Moyes: Shinji Kagawa or Ashley Young?
12) After which match did Moyes say "I don't know what we have to do to win. We played well today."
The 2-1 defeat to Stoke in February
13) Who did Moyes think United should 'aspire' to be like?
14) And which rival came to Old Trafford as 'favourites'?
15) Who scored the last United goal of Moyes' reign?
16) Which player was Moyes talking about when he said "I think if I'd brought him off (against Newcastle) some people would say 'What are you doing? You are 1-0 down and you're taking off..."
Robin van Persie
17) How many penalties have United earned this season in all competitions - a) 4 b) 5 c) 6?
18) How much was Moyes' reported pay-off?
19) Against which team did Anders Lindegaard make his single PL appearance under Moyes?
20) Which player did Moyes hand a new five-year contract in September?