Ah, now that's the Luis Suarez we know and, erm, know. He is currently scoring with a third of his shots and has mostly stopped laying them on a plate for Lionel Messi.
One player was the answer twice. Naughty! Here are all the answers...
1) Who scored the first Premier League goal conceded by Manchester United under Moyes?
2) Moyes managed 51 different matches for United. How many unique line-ups did he pick?
3) Which outfield player started more league games than any other at United under Moyes?
4) Which player picked up the most PL bookings under Moyes' reign?
5) What was United's highest-scoring game under Moyes?
6) How many points have United gained against the rest of the top eight this season?
7) Who was sent off against Real Sociedad in United's 0-0 away draw in the group stage?
8) Name the only United player to score a hat-trick under Moyes.
9) In which match did Adnan Januzaj make his competitive debut?
10) Which four teams did United do the double over in the PL under Moyes?
11) Who made more PL appearances under Moyes: Shinji Kagawa or Ashley Young?
12) After which match did Moyes say "I don't know what we have to do to win. We played well today."
13) Who did Moyes think United should 'aspire' to be like?
14) And which rival came to Old Trafford as 'favourites'?
15) Who scored the last United goal of Moyes' reign?
16) Which player was Moyes talking about when he said "I think if I'd brought him off (against Newcastle) some people would say 'What are you doing? You are 1-0 down and you're taking off..."
17) How many penalties have United earned this season in all competitions - a) 4 b) 5 c) 6?
18) How much was Moyes' reported pay-off?
19) Against which team did Anders Lindegaard make his single PL appearance under Moyes?
20) Which player did Moyes hand a new five-year contract in September?
The answers are here...