After the collapse of Loic Remy's move to Liverpool, Whoscored.com offer some suggestions for potential alternatives for Brendan Rodgers. Some are more realistic than others...
The answers to the questions below are all footballers that have played in the Premier League. Name them from the clues:
1) Which Arsenal player's only PL appearance this season came in the final 17 minutes of the 3-1 win over Stoke in September?
2) Of Aston Villa's six outfield summer signings, only two (Antonio Luna and Leandro Bacuna) have started ten or more PL games this season. A point for each of the other four...
Libor Kozák, Aleksandar Tonev, Jores Okore and Nicklas Helenius.
3) Who is the Cardiff club captain who has started only two PL games this season?
4) From where did Chelsea sign injury-struck midfielder Marco van Ginkel for £8m?
5) Who is the Crystal Palace club captain who has played only 26 minutes of PL football this season?
6) Which 33-year-old Everton player is expected to get a new contract this summer despite playing only three minutes of PL football?
7) Which Fulham player with 46 international caps has not played for his club since November?
8) Which Hull centre-half played 31 Championship games last season but just three matches in the Premier League in this campaign?
9) What's the name of the young Australian thrown on by Brendan Rodgers for the final half-hour of their 2-1 defeat to Chelsea in December?
10) Which two English players have featured for Manchester City in the PL this season but not enough times to win a medal if theu lift the title?
Micah Richards and Jack Rodwell.
11) Who made his first start in over four months in David Moyes' last game in charge of Man United?
12) Name either of the two Frenchmen who have played for Newcastle in the PL this season but have started just three games in total.
Sylvain Marveaux and Gabriel Obertan.
13) Which Norwich striker has played no more than 20 minutes in any of his five PL appearances this season?
14) Which Southampton defender has dropped from 23 PL starts last season to just three in this campaign?
15) Which unwanted Stoke player was sent back by Barnsley before the end of his loan spell after making a gesture towards a fan?
16) Who has made the most PL starts this season for Sunderland? El-Hadji Ba, Charalampos Mavrias or Ignacio Scocco?
Charalampos Mavrias - the only one of the trio to start one game.
17) Which January striker signing has played a grand total of 42 minutes in the PL for Swansea since his arrival from the Championship?
18) "I'm not surprised. That's the English attitude. They don't know foreign players very well," said which Tottenham outcast this season?
19) "We need players with a positive attitude and a strong attitude right now," said West Brom boss Pepe Mel when discussing the omission of which high-profile loan player?
20) Which two Italian internationals joined West Ham on loan in January but have started just two PL games in total?
Antonio Nocerino and Marco Borriello.