We could have done practically a whole quiz on Chelsea's loanees but instead we've gone for the traditional one question per club...
We hope you did better than Daniel Storey - it turns out he knows bugger all about loans. Or rather he 'can't remember anyone's name'...
1) One English player has been part of Arsenal's matchday squad for at least one Premier League game this season but failed to get on the pitch. Who is he?
2) Can you name Aston Villa's two joint second top PL scorers behind Christian Benteke? They have five goals each.
3) Cardiff have won only two PL away matches this season. Can you name their opponents?
4) Which player has played more Premier League minutes than any other for Chelsea this season?
5) Which English midfielder scored Crystal Palace's final goal in their first league victory of the season against Sunderland? He has started just two PL games since.
6) Everton have lost three home games in the PL this season. Who were they against?
7) Fulham have set a record for the most players used in a Premier League season. But who was their 44th different appearance-maker?
8) Hull have used three goalkeepers in the Premier League this season. But who is the Swiss keeper that made his only appearance against Manchester United earlier this week?
9) Name the three teams that prevented Liverpool from scoring in a PL match this season.
10) How many combined PL matches have Jack Rodwell and Micah Richards started for Manchester City this season?
11) Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini were two players to arrive at Old Trafford under David Moyes' stewardship. Who was the third?
12) French players led the way for Newcastle, contributing 27 of the club's 42 goals. But which two countries come in joint second, with two each?
13) Which two players did Norwich recruit in January in a bid to stay in the Premier League?
14) Which player has played more league minutes than any other Southampton player this season?
15) Only two players under the age of 24 have made a PL appearance for Stoke this season. Who are they?
16) Can you name the four Italians to appear for Sunderland in the Premier League this season?
17) And a tougher one - Can you name the eight Spaniards to play for Swansea?
18) Who are the two internationals on Spurs' books who have started one or fewer PL matches this season?
19) Name West Brom's three top league goalscorers. They have 13 combined (which is woeful).
20) West Ham have scored more than twice in a game on only four occasions this season in the league. Who were the opponents?
Come this way for the answers