Tricky quiz this week - but how did you do?
The knives are out in the battle for Premier League survival, but how much do you remember about relegation battles from yesteryear?...
Schalke and Bayer Leverkusen
2) Do you even know which two teams came second and third in Scotland? For shame.
Motherwell and Aberdeen
3) Can you name the two teams to beat Juventus this season in Serie A?
Napoli and Fiorentina
4) Which La Liga player has registered the most assists this season? He's South American.
Angel Di Maria
5) Bayern lost two league matches this season. Who beat them?
Augsburg and Dortmund
6) Who is Hoffenheim's Brazilian that scored sixteen goals in the Bundesliga last season. He's been linked with a move to England?
7) After Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Diego Costa, which player is top scorer in La Liga going into the final weekend?
8) Which team finished bottom of the French Ligue Un with just 23 points?
9) Juventus won Serie A, but which team is guaranteed to finish bottom with one round of matches remaining?
For the next five questions we give you the country and you tell us the champions this season:
Red Bull Salzburg
And now we just want the top scorer in the following leagues:
19) Name the top four teams in the Dutch Eredivisie in any order.
Ajax, Twente, Feyenoord and PSV
20) What was the aggregate scoreline in this season's two Clasicos between Barcelona and Real Madrid?
Barcelona 6-4 Real Madrid