It's a sad thing to say, but Scholesy suffers from just being a bit plain, from not having the analysis of Neville or anger of Keane. He is Lowry's idea of a pundit...
With the stampede for Jurgen Klopp in full flow - how much do you remember about foreign managers in the Premier League?
1) At which club did Fraser Forster start his career?
2) In which year was Ben Foster named man of the match in the League Cup final?
3) Who is the oldest member of the squad?
Frank Lampard, 35.
4) Name the five clubs Glen Johnson has played for, including loan spells.
West Ham, Millwall, Chelsea, Portsmouth, Liverpool.
5) Against which team did Leighton Baines score his only England goal?
6) Which member of the squad wasn't born in the UK?
7) Where were they born?
8) Which Chelsea manager signed Gary Cahill from Bolton?
9) Which is the first World Cup Luke Shaw has said he can remember in detail?
10) Who has more England caps: Chris Smalling or Phil Jones?
11) In which year did Steven Gerrard make his England debut?
12) Which other nation was Ross Barkley eligible to play for before he made his competitive debut for England?
13) What is Phil Jagielka's middle name?
14) What was Rickie Lambert's second job before he became a professional?
He worked in a beetroot factory
15) Which member of the squad holds the record for the highest number of Under-21 caps?
James Milner with 46
16) How many goals has Daniel Sturridge scored in his ten matches for England?
17) Which member of the squad has the best goals-to-games ratio?
18) Who has won the most caps without scoring (keepers not included)?
19) Which member of the squad made his competitive debut in the first match of Euro 2012?
20) Name the five players who haven't been mentioned in this quiz (questions or answers).
Joe Hart, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck